Lendi Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Lendi

27 questions from our users

casper8221
casper8221asked

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi Casper,

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Connell
Connellasked

Puspa S.asked

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi, I have responded in our private message.

Dips
Dipsasked

Hi Lendi Team,

Thanks,
Dipti Sheth

GKrish
GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Cao
Cao
Babakura abatcha
Babakura abatchaasked

What happen to lendi network?

Hi Babakura,

Seni
Seniasked

This senait and I would like to get information about house loan for stabletion and build .. and also how much deposit I have to have for those

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Senait, we'd be happy to provide you with further information, we'll private message you through here to assist you further.

Kathy Gluvic
Kathy Gluvic

I want to get a investment home my son is going to live in it and I want to use my home as deposit can you help

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hey Kathy, We would love to look in to option for you. we'll private message you through Product Review to assist you further.

Tracker
Trackerasked

Hi. Do you do face to face meetings in South Australia, Adelaide to be more precise, to sort through first home buyers questions applications etc?

Mamadou T.asked

A casual worker can get a home loan from which bank here in Melbourne?

Angie
Angie

I’m not sure about casual next to call Lendi or Macquarie Bank

Commonwealth bank

Bob
Bobasked

How long from first application did it take to finish? Home refinance.

YankeeDoodle
YankeeDoodleasked

Hi, what’s your history of passing on RBA rate cuts?

Bobby M.
Bobby M.asked

Dear Lendi,

Do you give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

Thank you.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to Lendi! We will send you a private message to see how we can help you further!

olwen at
olwen atasked

I'am a 66 year old person, with a mortgage of $300,50 thousand dollars is there anybody that would give me interest only.

linda d.
linda d.asked

Hi there my husband and I have owned a business for 8 months and it is paying us both a combined wage combined of 1500 a week gross. The business is al sdo paying us back 300 a week for the money that we spent to buy the business. I also h ave a casual job paying approx 300 a week. We have a deposit available of 70000. Do we have any chance of purchasing a home in regional vic at this stage or do we have to wait 2 years? We would be looking to borrow approx 300000. Thankyou Linda

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Linda, thanks for reaching out!

We've sent you a private message to assist you further, please feel free to get back to us when you can.

sharonasked

my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??

JMD
JMD

sorry Im a bit confused..? We have just refinanced our loans with Lendi, I assume you would need to ask Lendi if you wish to secure a home loan, not us.. we are the client / customer.!!

sharon

Sorry i thought i was asking lendi

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out to us. I'll be sending you a private message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Lisa
Lisaasked

If i have a not so good credit rating but can prove i can afford and then some make the mortgage repayments, could you help

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Lisa, thank you for reaching out to Lendi. I will send you a PM now to see what we can do for you.

SIDDHARTH KUMAR K.
SIDDHARTH KUMAR K.asked

Hi there,

how does it work when the lender values low valuation for the property? Mainly happening around with the construction loans given the current market trend.
We have saved 5%+LMI, a low valuation will just rule us out completely and losing our deposits would be a nightmare.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Siddharth, it sounds like a case by case scenario that would largely depend on area and construction. There is generally no way to assure a valuation until the construction is complete. Are we currently assisting you with a loan at the moment?

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives

Other Home Loans