Ann Maree Booth

Ann Maree BoothRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LENDI is just amazing and so helpful always

Well what can I say, our broker is very professional and definitely knows her job, someone that always makes you feel like she really cares and only ever wants to help get the best out come :) she is very approachable and always just a phone call or text away with even the smallest, or sometimes even silly questions - she is always very re-assuring making a stressful process seem achievable ... Thank you your amazing

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy Client

Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Professional

A google search led me to Lendi. From the first interaction they quickly understood my needs and the financier best suited to my personal situation. Service was warm, honest, thorough, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
As a former personal banker for one of the majors, I appreciate just how professional and proficient Carly Lambourne and the Lendi team are.

mibrag

mibragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic outcome - Home loan top up.

As with earlier experiences, this was another fantastic and successful experience led by Hari, Vivien and the Lendi team. They were supportive all the way and help me achieve the desired outcome. Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mibrag, thank you for taking the time to leave Hari, Vivien, and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Loan Help

I was impressed by the commitment the team displayed the entire process. They were extremely helpful. The rate was great and no surprise costs involved. I was given a choice of two suitable loans. Great customer service

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

theproudmary

theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Martin M

Martin M

Excellent customer service and support

Right from the first call it has been an easy process.
Krishneel Kumar has been very professional to deal with.
He has saved us substantial money from our repayments.
Money we saved we can use to pay down our loan sooner & have some
extra breathing space.
Lendi are great.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great service from Aiden from start to finish

We had a great experience, especially in regards to timeframes. We had a slight change of plans in our home loan product from what we initially wanted, but Aiden was very patient and helped us get exactly the right product for us.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

We are Extremely satisfied with the customer service i recieved from our broken Rish. He is fantastic and very knowlegable. Quickest loan turn around. Thank you so much for your assistance

Jane and Peter K

Jane and Peter KSydney, NSW

Great support

Hasan Mansur from Lendi was so helpful in securing a good home loan for us. He did all the negotiating on our behalf and made the process easy and straightforward. Highly Recommended.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jane and Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave Hasan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Simon D.

Simon D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good

Krishneel has supplied excellent advice and service. Has suggested the best approach for our needs and I'm looking forward to continuing with the loan process and I'm able to do the extension on my house

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Simon, thank you for taking the time to leave Krishneel and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire B.

Claire B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

The customer service was fantastic there was no extra costs we are very satisfied with all the help we got to accomplish a main goal of refinancing And get a better Interest rate

Good service

So far the service through Lendi has been very prompt with good communication. Each step has been clear and well explained. I would have no problems in recommending to others. Thanks Mary.

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and excellent customer service

I’m so very happy with the level of customer service and communication. Steve was so thorough from start to finish. Professional and knowledgeable he is definitely an asset to the Lendi community.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Jathua J.

Jathua J.Central West, NSW

Joshua Jones

Thomas was very helpful throughout the whole process start to finish was very easy to call at any time and helped simplify every thing down for me, thanks again mate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joshua, We're really glad to hear that you have had a great experience in dealing with Thomas and the Lendi team, we're always here to assist you so please feel free to reach out if we can be of further assistance.

Ian Hunt

Ian HuntHunter Region, NSW

Get on board people it will change your life

Our consultant was Lamita, she is a true professional who has made this process so easy. Knocked 10 years off our loan, consolidated our debts and has secured our financial future through to retirement.
Fantastic company to deal with very professional

Loan Start DateJune 2016
Joshua J.

Joshua J.Sydney, NSW

The team at Lendi have been fantastic throughout the entire process of refinancing our homeloan. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and stayed in constant contact, and I'm really happy with the outcome.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joshua, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of the Lendi team based on the great experience that you had. We're always more than happy to help and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Rebecca

Rebecca

Awesome Broker

Very helpful and thorough. My partner and I really liked our broker, he is excellent. Follow up emails and calls to make sure everything is ok. Every one very friendly.

Maz D.

Maz D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic right through!

The customer service was fantastic and the team got me a great product! I found the online process easier than the face to face process with previous 2 lenders, would use them again for sure!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Maz, Thanks for leaving a review based on the fantastic experience you had with Lendi throughout the process. We're glad to hear that you found it so easy and that you're happy with your product! We look forward to assisting you again!