Listing monitored by Lendi

Great Service

Matt provided an excellent service for our very complicated SMSF Commercial loan. He advocated many times on our behalf with the lender and was always very prompt and profession with his communications.

Great deal great service

I worked with Chloe from Lendi
Very happy with her efforts she found me a good deal worth leaving my other bank.
The rate was a whole percent less than i was on. Thank you

Loan Start DateJune 2022

One of the Best

Amazing Service, On Top to make it happen, Available 24/7 for questions if any.
We are very Pleased & satisfied with the service, we would like to deal with Lendi in the future

Many Thanks

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kirankumar, thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Erica
Erica

Highly recommend Leigh Passfield!

I was extremely happy with the service I received with Leigh Passfield from start to post settlement. Leigh was responsive, proactive and an absolute pleasure. I will definitely return back to Leigh for any future needs.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Aaron was excellent to deal with. From the first phone call on a Thursday morning he was on the ball, always one step ahead of us and never had us waiting for a call back if he wasn't available that minute. We were reviewed and approved within a week and no questions were left unanswered. The process was pain free! Thank you Aaron, will definitely be using you again next time :)

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Erin, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Aaron! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

BEP
BEPSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

I was very impressed with the information, detail, and clarity. I was not pushed to go one way or another. There was transparency from the beginning.
Chloe went above and beyond to help me during the process. I am very happy with the outcome.

Iris
IrisHunter Region, NSW

Professional service.

Christian has followed through every process to ensure no further delay. Always make himself available to answer questions. That’s probably why he still works after office hours. We cannot ask for a better broker.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Iris, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Christian! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
A.Bool
A.BoolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mark did it again!

Mark helped me with refinancing my PPR loan with HSBC in Dec 2021. This time he sorted out the challenges with my IP loan. With my high debt to income ratio, he worked tirelessly to find the bank who can give me the loan. He fought the hardest on my behalf against the banks who says land is too small to build a home, unable to provide land valuation because there isn't enough sale around the area, blah blah blah. Keep me posted on every stage of the journey. Will definitely get his service again.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Outstanding Customer Service

Heidi warren
Heidi warrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this great service

Michael Lam made this experience very enjoyable and smooth sailing. We could not fault his communication skills, informing us regularly of loan progression. He was able to find the best loan for us in which we were very happy with the rate. Highly recommend dealing with Lendi especially Michael Lam.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Heidi, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Michael! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

The best!

My broker at Lendi was indespensable - he was always thinking ahead and pushing the process along every step of the way. Highly recommended! The loan rate was competitive but the service is the reason I keep using this broker.

T.Vu
T.VuSydney, NSW

Refinanced & New property purchase!

Dealing with Luke from Lendi, has been a smooth, quick and pleasant experience.
Communication was exceptional via email or phone. No question was ever unanswered.

As stated in the title, I changed banks, got a better rate and bought a new investment property!

We will be reaching out to Luke from Lendi again when it is time to buy another property!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Absolutely faultless service and product knowledge

Going over and above

Luke S is an absolute rock star. His help and support in getting my loan sorted in a very short time frame was outstanding. I am very grateful, thank you.

James G.
James G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied

Great experience using the Lendi platform, doing everything online was exactly what we wanted. Our Loan Specialist Adam Osmani was fantastic, helping us work through several different mortgage options including refinancing an existing property to unlock additional funds, and also putting up with all my questions and managing my nerves. I'd definitely use Lendi again for a future mortgage.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi James, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Adam! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.