Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

AAA+++

From a simple online inquiry to Lendi. Too a very short time later having a new home and mortgage with great interest rates. All thanks to Lendi.
A big thank you to Christian Dal Cin, for all the hard work you put into getting my loan through so quickly, awesome job well done Christian.
The support from you and all the team at Lendi was amazing, something you don't see too much of these days.
I am very happy with the outcome and will be recommending Lendi to others

• Loan TypeSplit
Louise CT
Louise CTSydney, NSW

An incredibly positive experience

I had an amazing experience with Lendi. A friend had recommended Zac Bombardieri from Lendi as a mortgage broker. Zac surpassed my expectations. He was friendly, incredibly efficient, explained everything plainly and kept me up to date with what was happening. Highly recommended!

• Loan Start DateJuly 2022

Chloe is amazing!

Chloe has been amazing since the beginning. She’s always been so prompt and kept me updated the whole time. Nothing but good experience to say the least! Will 100% recommend!

Great Service

Matt provided an excellent service for our very complicated SMSF Commercial loan. He advocated many times on our behalf with the lender and was always very prompt and profession with his communications.

Great deal great service

I worked with Chloe from Lendi
Very happy with her efforts she found me a good deal worth leaving my other bank.
The rate was a whole percent less than i was on. Thank you

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Nick, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Chloe! We will share this with the whole Lendi team to let them know to continue the great work they do. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

One of the Best

Amazing Service, On Top to make it happen, Available 24/7 for questions if any.
We are very Pleased & satisfied with the service, we would like to deal with Lendi in the future

Many Thanks

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Kirankumar, thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Erica
Erica

Highly recommend Leigh Passfield!

I was extremely happy with the service I received with Leigh Passfield from start to post settlement. Leigh was responsive, proactive and an absolute pleasure. I will definitely return back to Leigh for any future needs.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Customer
Customer Victoria

Couldn’t find anyone better than Eugene

The entire experience was fantastic. Eugene’s communication was always consistent and he always ensured we understood everything along the way. No question to silly and he always ensured he was available for us.
Eugene worked incredibly hard to find us the best interest rate and any issue we came across Eugene solved it with ease. Through out the whole process I had no stress or concern because I knew Eugene has myself and my family’s best interest at heart.

• Loan TypeSplit
Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Aaron was excellent to deal with. From the first phone call on a Thursday morning he was on the ball, always one step ahead of us and never had us waiting for a call back if he wasn't available that minute. We were reviewed and approved within a week and no questions were left unanswered. The process was pain free! Thank you Aaron, will definitely be using you again next time :)

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Erin, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Aaron! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

BEP
BEPSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

I was very impressed with the information, detail, and clarity. I was not pushed to go one way or another. There was transparency from the beginning.
Chloe went above and beyond to help me during the process. I am very happy with the outcome.

Iris
IrisHunter Region, NSW

Professional service.

Christian has followed through every process to ensure no further delay. Always make himself available to answer questions. That’s probably why he still works after office hours. We cannot ask for a better broker.

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Iris, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Christian! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

A.Bool
A.BoolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mark did it again!

Mark helped me with refinancing my PPR loan with HSBC in Dec 2021. This time he sorted out the challenges with my IP loan. With my high debt to income ratio, he worked tirelessly to find the bank who can give me the loan. He fought the hardest on my behalf against the banks who says land is too small to build a home, unable to provide land valuation because there isn't enough sale around the area, blah blah blah. Keep me posted on every stage of the journey. Will definitely get his service again.

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Outstanding Customer Service

Heidi warren
Heidi warrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this great service

Michael Lam made this experience very enjoyable and smooth sailing. We could not fault his communication skills, informing us regularly of loan progression. He was able to find the best loan for us in which we were very happy with the rate. Highly recommend dealing with Lendi especially Michael Lam.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Heidi, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Michael! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

The best!

My broker at Lendi was indespensable - he was always thinking ahead and pushing the process along every step of the way. Highly recommended! The loan rate was competitive but the service is the reason I keep using this broker.