Listing monitored by Lendi

Couldn't have done it without Lendi!

My experience with Lendi was out of this world. Everyone I dealt with was warm, patient and knowledgeable at every step. Whenever I had a question, it was responded to at the speed of light, no matter how silly it may have been! Lendi knew exactly what products would work the best for me and my position and managed to get me pre-approval within 1.5 weeks. Phenomenal!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hannah, thank you for taking the time to write Lendi a 5 star review! I'm glad to hear your Lendi team were able to provide you with such a great experience, making the process quick and simple. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Niv T
Niv TSydney

Matilda was spectacular!

First time home buyer here - and she held my hand every step of the way.
The process was simple and efficient.
Queries no matter how basic were answered promptly.
I’d use them again.

Jacinta
JacintaAlice Springs, NT

Great Support

The Broker was friendly and easy to work with
The process was explained to me and any questions answered easily
Very satisfied with this process.
Was very happy with the level of service I received

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kat D
Kat D

Fast, efficient and effective.

Very happy with the efficiency and knowledge of my consultant. His attitude and manner were friendly and the overall experience was positive. My thanks to Lendi for their excellent service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear your home loan consultant was friendly and the overall experience was positive. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Ask for Zac he is the best!!

from the get go we were provided with accurate information in a timely fashion. we never felt like burden, and believe me we had thousands of stupid questions to pester our broker with.

Loan TypeSplit
MirandaS
MirandaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and easy to deal with

Lendi followed me up after I expressed interest in exploring lower mortgage rates.

I found them very professional, helpful and clear to deal with. They worked within the parameters I gave them - ie, I didn’t have appetite to change banks, but wanted to see if we could get a better rate.

After the detailed info gathering step, they moved quickly and kept me updated with status. Then just like that, we had better rates on our loans and we’re happy campers!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Jayatheeban S.
Jayatheeban S.Sydney, NSW

Great advice

I am very happy with the service from Lendi, as a first home buyer they were able to walk me through the process of getting a loan and comparing different bank options in the end was able to find a loan that fit my needs and was able to get the loan approved.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cecilia Chiu
Cecilia ChiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally helpful

Excellent service at no cost. As a first time home owner, I received significant support from my assigned Lendi broker Luke, who made sure I was well informed in the application process every step of the way. Couldn't imagine how much more time and effort it would have taken me if i did not engage Lendi's service.

Other Home Loans

Helped me get my first home!

The whole team at Lendi were great all the way through. Special thanks to Thomas from Lendi who I dealt with mainly, he helped me understand everything (being my first home and all). I highly recommend Lendi.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020