Listing monitored by Lendi

Pros

Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

Perfect service!!

Worked with Jesse Neville, all work was completed remotely however never had better service! All paperwork was explained efficiently and organised in a timely manner.
Would definitely recommend!
Thanks again Jesse!

Alexia Wilson
Alexia WilsonDarwin, NT

Broker - Home Loan Specialist - Samuel De Swardt

A big thank you to Samuel for the confidence he instilled in my application and taking me through the whole process. I was a very nervous and impatient person which he was able to provide some validated information and assurance that finally got me the result I needed. Samuel worked with my team to secure the property/finance and was very communicative to them all. Thank you Samuel!

Great service and support

Excellent service from my mortgage broker, Kurt Sissing. Kurt was informative, transparent and prompt with every stage of the process and contactable any time I needed. Highly recommend Lendis service.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022

Samuel De Swardt customer service

Over the last 2 years I have use Lendi and they have always reached out to me 6monthly to see if everything is ok.
My transfer of loan is still in progress and things have been running smoothly Samuel De Swardtand has been of great assistance whenever I have had correspondence with him.

chook
chookPerth, WA

so helpful

Fraser and the team at Lendi were so helpful. Fraser Ballantyne gave exceptional service. He explained every step, and was very patient when I didn't understand something. Very, very helpful, and a true professional. The interest rate he found was great. I would definitely recommend Lendi

Tyreffic
Tyreffic Perth, WA

Loan-mendous

This is the 2nd time I have used Lendi as my Mortgage broker and the organization and specifically the representatives are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The process is extremely well defined and automated that simplifies all aspects of the application.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive note for Team Lendi. It is absolutely our pleasure to give you the best customer experience for your Home Loan needs. Please reach out to us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Broker Mark Yeo - Above and Beyond for his clients!

Mark Yeo gave exceptional service, very fast and efficient and always one step ahead on the front foot was very experienced. A true professional, very highly recommend! Well done Mark!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nunya
NunyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Experience

The interest rate they got us was great!

Our broker was really friendly and very miticulous.

She always explained everything really clearly and was very patient, friendly and encouraging with my partner when she had trouble understanding things or asked lots of questions.

The rest of the team at Lendi (which I only dealt with for a little bit) were also really friendly, clear and responsive.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Lara B.
Lara B.South East Queensland, QLD

Dedicated and Easy

The process with Lendi was super easy! Andy Levskek helped us through every stage of our application and was dedicated to getting us the best loan possible for our first home. He really went above and beyond to meet deadlines and guide us through the process.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Lara, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Andy! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great service and support in purchasing my first home!

Lendi, particularly Anthony Paynter has made this daunting experience of purchasing a first home, so much easier! He has been supportive and patient and really had my best interest at heart. Would 100% recommend Lendi

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Judy, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Anthony! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Super Helpful Broker

Karlene Beck was fabulous. This was my first time engaging a lending broker and Karlene stepped me through every part with ease. Making the whole process far more daunting that many people had warned me it could be.

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Levels!

My customer service experience with Lendi was superb, specifically their representative, Nick Lynem. Ultimately we ran out of time to replace my existing finance but I found Nick's attitude and service levels throughout to be the best customer experience I have received in 25+ years. He really is a credit to Lendi.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate

Gurpreet
GurpreetPerth

Home loan

Lendi was very unfamiliar for me considering it was very first experience and turned out be a very good experience highly recommended for those who wants a good broker no need to go anywhere else .

• Loan TypeFixed Rate

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Easiest way to get a home loan ever

Ted Vo and his team did the best job !!!
There were no hidden costs and it was so quick and easy . As a first time home buyer I would Highly recommended because of how easy the process was for someone who had no idea of what to do and how it all worked.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Good customer experience . Highly recommended for home loan settlements.

they provided professional service . they always maintained the communication was done properly and on time .very efficient service . I had a good customer experience . Highly recommended for home loan settlements.