Param

ParamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easier than I thought , I highly recommend "Rishi Nanda".

I went through a new home loan process with Lendi and was looked after by Rishi Nanda. I appreciate his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping with he whole process . Myself being new to the whole process - had a lot of silly questions but Rishi was very patient and understanding . My unconditional loan approval came through in 3 days (Already had a conditional preapproval).
I'd highly recommend "Rishi Nanda" in case you decide to call Lendi .

Eoin

EoinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great communication making the whole process stress-free

Buying our first home we were unsure of what to expect with the home loans process. Our loan specialist, Matt, helped us through the process explaining everything clearly. We received regular updates on our progress and had prompt communication if any further info was required by the lender. I would highly recommend Lendi, especially if you are a first home buyer.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

First Home buyer

First Home buyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

We bought our First home with Pepper Money!!

Great customer service, they supported me every step of the way. We tried to borrow from ANZ as we do all our personal and business banking with them but they said no, so we tried Pepper Money as we have a car loan with them, and Voila, we now own our very first home. The rates we received were very comparable and the repayments are almost as much as we were paying in rent, so we are very happy.

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Kara K.

Kara K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professionalism

The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The brokers were contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly. The handover process to the next customer service person was also very professional. The online portal was also really well done and easy to understand and upload information. Couldn't fault. Thank you.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, timely and thorough

Ted was excellent initially in providing various options as per our requirements - covering pros and cons of all types of lenders.
Rae then took over and handled all communications between us and lender to provide a smooth settlement process with frequent updates. All costs were clearly communicated back to us.
Very happy and I have already recommended the Lendi Team to many of my friends who are looking to refinance or mortgage a new home.

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Service

Lendi helped us buy our First Home. We were helped through the process. Michael was always very quick to reply and informative in his responses. Seems like Lendi is a modern way to get your home load sorted. We signed most of our forms online and outside of regular business hours which was great as Lendi was very flexible.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Jimbo

JimboCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent communication and service

I had an amazing experience with Lendi for the purchase of my first home. My loan specialist, Matthew Wade, did an exceptional job at organising my loan to cater my situation, whilst keeping up with constant updates and providing expert advice for each step of the way. I highly recommend using Lendi, and highly recommend Matthew's services. He kept my loan in the safest of hands; he can be trusted with a loan as much as the Australian cricket team trusts a Matthew Wade as a wicket keeper!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Relationship manager -Lendi

So much appreciation for their help

Alex went above and beyond and made sure he talked it all through with me and if I ever needed him he was fast to get back t9 me and rectify any issue I may have had

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
vach

vachSydney, NSW

Not a pleasant experience

In the beginning process was fine but service got bad around the settlement time. Even after number of reminders and follow ups nothing got changed and the experience overall was unpleasant.