Aleks P

Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Sam

SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Relationship manager -Lendi

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Eric Anthony N.

Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

Clifford Gillmore

Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Ad

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Loan used forRenovation
Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie