4.9

Prageeth

Prageeth Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service, the broker was fantastic - prompt and professional, the team were professional and helpful, kept me up to date with progress of application, very good interest rate was offered

Jason OKeefe

Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout

Phil W

Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Corrie

CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Aleks P

Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Heidi

HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing in this world that's better than Nutella is Julio Sanchez writing your home loan.

I never write reviews but I can honestly say this has been such a great process I had to say something. This has been such a great experience with changing our home loan. It was an effortless process with Julio helping every step of the way. Julio has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Nothing was a bother for him. He always seemed like we were his priority. He gets back to you straight away, and made me laugh through the whole process. I have recommended Lendi to so many of my friends (a couple have already started the process with Lendi) because it has honestly been such an amazing experience.
Thank you so very much Julio, you are honestly amazing at what you do :)

nithin a.

nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa

CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor

Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Sam

SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Lendo made loan application super easy

My home loan specialist was Rishi Nanda, he made the entire process very easy and customer feedback during the process was excellent, always updating on status, I received no extra or unexpected issues, and was very satisfied with the rate and the entire process in dealing with lendi. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.

Exceptional after sales service

Ron has stayed in touch constantly walking me through the process from the time my loan was handed over to him till settlement, no surprises transition from one lender was smooth and I now have a much more competitive rate, well done Ron and team,

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Alex

AlexNorth West Tasmania

I can’t recommend highly enough

Lendi provided regular updates on the loan progress and responded to every email and request almost immediately. I had direct contact numbers and was able to upload required documents online after work so the process did not interfere with my work day hours.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Loan Start DateDecember 2016

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.