Lendi

Ask for Zac he is the best!!

from the get go we were provided with accurate information in a timely fashion. we never felt like burden, and believe me we had thousands of stupid questions to pester our broker with.

MirandaS
MirandaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and easy to deal with

Lendi followed me up after I expressed interest in exploring lower mortgage rates.

I found them very professional, helpful and clear to deal with. They worked within the parameters I gave them - ie, I didn’t have appetite to change banks, but wanted to see if we could get a better rate.

After the detailed info gathering step, they moved quickly and kept me updated with status. Then just like that, we had better rates on our loans and we’re happy campers!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Andy was so helpful while we worked everything out. One bank was taking too long and he turned it around with another in a week which was great, couldn't have done it without him

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Jayatheeban S.
Jayatheeban S.Sydney, NSW

Great advice

I am very happy with the service from Lendi, as a first home buyer they were able to walk me through the process of getting a loan and comparing different bank options in the end was able to find a loan that fit my needs and was able to get the loan approved.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Great support with no time

Samuel was great help
Easy to talk to and always so quick to respond email or phone call.
We worked together to achieve my first loan.
Couldn't have done it without him

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miho, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Samuel was always so quick to respond and supported you in securing your first loan. Congratulations, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Risna S
Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cecilia Chiu
Cecilia ChiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally helpful

Excellent service at no cost. As a first time home owner, I received significant support from my assigned Lendi broker Luke, who made sure I was well informed in the application process every step of the way. Couldn't imagine how much more time and effort it would have taken me if i did not engage Lendi's service.

Other Home Loans

Helped me get my first home!

The whole team at Lendi were great all the way through. Special thanks to Thomas from Lendi who I dealt with mainly, he helped me understand everything (being my first home and all). I highly recommend Lendi.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

The Tates
The Tates

Lendi really go above and beyond to help you!

Loan Start DateApril 2021

jo b.
jo b.South East Queensland, QLD

Laura

Laura Gibbs- there is no other as dedicated to her clients as Laura. 3rd purchase successful and settled today. Goes above and beyond.Always purchase through her as do my friends.

Brilliant service!

We had our first home loan with Lendi. The service is brilliant.
They are very prompt and patient. The explanation from Lendi is clear and easy to understand, especially for someone like us who has zero experience on home loan.

Patrick Quinn
Patrick QuinnSydney, NSW

Thank you, you guys are great!

We had Lester who stayed with us for a whole 6months while we were looking for a place. He helped us through every bit of the process and answered every question we had no matter how silly. Was a great guy to deal with. Even got us a solid rate too!

Jessicca
JessiccaIllawarra, NSW

Smooth and easy process for new home buyers!

We had Rebecca as our Lendi consultant and she was so helpful through everything. She basically did everything for us and made the whole process so enjoyable. Would definitely recommend

Friendly, helpful team

The team were really helpful and kept me informed at all times, they went over and above to ensure everything went through.
I would definitely recommend them to everyone and will use them again.

Loan Start DateApril 2021