Lendi

Efficient, transparent and overall great experience

Dean was our home loan specialist and I cannot recommend him more highly. We were originally declined with a previous bank and Dean got our home loan approved with a 4 day turnaround. The whole process was smooth and transparent, Dean kept us up to date the entire process. Very commendable on how hard he works for his clients!

Risna S

Risna SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brendan and his team made my dream come true!!

I had extremely great experience with Lendi (Extremely recommended!)especially to Brendan R and his team, they have done an awesome job to get my first house so smooth and easy!
Once again thanks brendan for your fantastic job!!

Cecilia Chiu

Cecilia ChiuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally helpful

Excellent service at no cost. As a first time home owner, I received significant support from my assigned Lendi broker Luke, who made sure I was well informed in the application process every step of the way. Couldn't imagine how much more time and effort it would have taken me if i did not engage Lendi's service.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Helped me get my first home!

The whole team at Lendi were great all the way through. Special thanks to Thomas from Lendi who I dealt with mainly, he helped me understand everything (being my first home and all). I highly recommend Lendi.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

The Tates

The Tates

Lendi really go above and beyond to help you!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
jo b.

jo b.South East Queensland, QLD

Laura

Laura Gibbs- there is no other as dedicated to her clients as Laura. 3rd purchase successful and settled today. Goes above and beyond.Always purchase through her as do my friends.

Brilliant service!

We had our first home loan with Lendi. The service is brilliant.
They are very prompt and patient. The explanation from Lendi is clear and easy to understand, especially for someone like us who has zero experience on home loan.

Christian K.

Christian K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not professional made mistakes

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Patrick Quinn

Patrick QuinnSydney, NSW

Thank you, you guys are great!

We had Lester who stayed with us for a whole 6months while we were looking for a place. He helped us through every bit of the process and answered every question we had no matter how silly. Was a great guy to deal with. Even got us a solid rate too!

Jessicca

JessiccaIllawarra, NSW

Smooth and easy process for new home buyers!

We had Rebecca as our Lendi consultant and she was so helpful through everything. She basically did everything for us and made the whole process so enjoyable. Would definitely recommend

Friendly, helpful team

The team were really helpful and kept me informed at all times, they went over and above to ensure everything went through.
I would definitely recommend them to everyone and will use them again.

Absolutely perfect

Very helpful customer service! Always help me with every question I had in the stressful times. Absolutely amazing! No hidden fees nothing surprising. I am so happy I choose Lendi! Special thanks to Mary-Ann!

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Fantastic support and great communication in what turned out to be a less than straightforward transaction. The product on offer was exactly what we were looking for. Samuel kept us in the loop at all times, even at times when he had finished work for the day. Recommended.

Colin R.

Colin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely grateful

GML

GMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi assigned us a wonderful broker

Our broker Cathryn was very knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. She is also very prompt in taking the necessary steps to help us purchase our first home. She was there for us throughout the whole process from pre-application to settlement and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though there were a few obstacles to overcome, she pulled through for us! We’re now about to move in into our new home. Thanks Cathryn and Lendi!

Loan Start DateMarch 2021