4.2

Donna

DonnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Lendi offers an A+ service!

The amazing support, communication and depth of knowledge our consultant Lamita Achy offered us during the process gave us the confidence that we were being given the best product, at the best interest rate and was perfect for us after explaining to Lamita our finance goals. I would not hesitate to recommend Lendi to any of my family and friends. Lamita is certainly an asset to Lendi and made the process of applying for finance very simplified. After our application was approved we were then moved to a wonderful client solutions expert Hiba Elbaz to see us through to settlement which was achieved today. THANKYOU to both of these lovely ladies.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Ian

IanIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with an quick with responses

Stephen was great to deal with and always kept us up to date with what was happening during the lon process. He was at all times professional in his approach when speaking with us. He got the best home loan rate that was available for our situation. Great job.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Woodend Customer

Woodend CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Experience

We're very pleased with our experience with Risabh at Lendi. He has kept us informed throughout the process, he was fast & knowledgeable about about all the products we needed. We highly recommend.

Loan TypeSplit
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Matthew Wade - A++ Absolutely amazing - Very helpful and quick responses

- Throughout the whole process, he was transparent, reliable, informed and super knowledgeable
- always replied promptly
- was always available
- super friendly and always able to answer the silly question i had

DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Andre

AndreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience from Lendi

Lendi was very proficient in application process. The process went smooth, however a bit longer than initially anticipated. The first contact person Karan was very helpful and professional. Continuous communication received throughout.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service, highly recommend!

Jack White has been absolutely awesome for us. I highly recommend him and Lendi. We are very satisfied and had exceptional help throughout the process. Great experience! Great broker - Jack White - legend!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Seb, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chathura Perera

Chathura PereraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I have dealt with Lester from Lendi since April 2019 who worked very hard to find a lender and find ways for me to borrow the money that I needed to buy a land and build our dream home. I was in a very difficult situation where other banks did not lend to me and multiple other brokers had said that they can't find any options to help me. But Lester didn't give up and worked hard to find a way for us buy the land and build our home. We bought the land in July last year and just settled on our construction loan. Thanks to Lester we can now build our dream home. Extremely great service. Very happy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
no1adamg

no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Loan TypeSplit

Brad S

Brad SCentral West, NSW

Remortgaging made easy with Lendi

Was put onto Lendi by a close friend who had nothing but positive things to say about the process and the mortgage options available through Lendi.
I dealt with Kris who was extremely helpful throughout the process and was always prompt in answering any questions I had for him.
All in all remortgaging with the assistance of Lendi was a walk in the park and resulted in a HUGE reduction in my monthly mortgage repayments.
Thanks Lendi, and especially Kris.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2013
Danny P.

Danny P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well advised and felt help was there if I needed it.

Everything was straight forward and easy.
Would highly recommended Lendi to anyone looking for a broker.
Would use Lendi again 100%
There were no hidden fees and black tape as they call it.
Very happy customer.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Kris was very 'on the ball!" Very helpful and highly responsive.

Very responsive. Kris has been pretty much on the ball in understanding my needs and helped to resolve some of my existing loan issues. He guided me through the process in getting all the documentation all ready. Looking forward to a successful outcome.

Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lester gave me extremely good and friendly service, best broker ever

Lester worked extremely hard to look at all my options and to get my loan approved when i was in a very difficult situation. His service was fantastic and I felt like I was talking to a helpful friend and not a broker. He got my loan approved and settled in 2 weeks, fantastic!

adam w.

adam w.South East Queensland, QLD

Great knowledgeable service

One of the few Australian companies that give fantastic service as well as really knowing the ins and outs of home loans , they are really focused on customer service, i jad a great representative that made the process less stressful.

Craig

CraigGoldfields, WA

Great Advice Easy Process!!

We recently had the pleasure of dealing with a broker from Lendi, Daniel Wallis Smith. His service and advice was fantastic. Our objectives were to refinance and acquire a land and construction loan at a low competitive rate. He was communicative and always contactable and got us what we asked for. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a no hassle great outcome. Thanks again Daniel you made the process an easy one.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Great service! Recommend 10/10

Thomas Pooley

Was working with me getting my loan approved.
Great customer service and assisting me throughout the entire process. Still stays in contact. Gives updates each day which is fantastic. Recommend 10/10

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Krishna K.

Krishna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average customer service from broker, lender suggestions was disaster.