LisaChilliMuttley

LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Ann Maree Booth

Ann Maree BoothRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LENDI is just amazing and so helpful always

Well what can I say, our broker is very professional and definitely knows her job, someone that always makes you feel like she really cares and only ever wants to help get the best out come :) she is very approachable and always just a phone call or text away with even the smallest, or sometimes even silly questions - she is always very re-assuring making a stressful process seem achievable ... Thank you your amazing

Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Home loan review

Harley, is awesome! We had a few issues with documents taking 2wks to arrive as well as my partner and I not understanding the forms once they did. His patience and expertise saw us through.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very Helpful

Lester was very helpful and easy to work with. I always use Lendi for shopping for a new home loan product, they seem to find the best rates.
Very satisfied with the service.
thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy Client

Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Professional

A google search led me to Lendi. From the first interaction they quickly understood my needs and the financier best suited to my personal situation. Service was warm, honest, thorough, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
As a former personal banker for one of the majors, I appreciate just how professional and proficient Carly Lambourne and the Lendi team are.

Loan used forRenovation

Very helpful staff.

Brendan from Lendi was great to deal with. He helped us facilitate our home loan and got us the best rate. Brendan was always responsive to my emails and patiently answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Great communication, transparent and efficient

Had a great experience with Lendi (Sean is our specialist). He walked us through everything and spent time explaining things that we're not sure of. He goes above and beyond customer service and we couldn't ask for more. The rest of the team is also always willing to help answer any questions. Got our loan settled with no issues. I would highly recommend especially our Broker Sean Martin

Andre Pereira

Andre PereiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with, and very efficient

Harley (my Home Loan Specialist) was great, from the initial contact to closing the review. He explained all the options, and followed up with negotiating the best deal possible. The online platform is great, only thing that bothered me was the login process (instead of setting your own password, you receive a temporary password by SMS).

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Initially, I used Lendi's online loan comparison tool. I was reluctant to answer the follow-up phone call, but I'm glad Lendi persisted. The Lendi consultant investigated options for our two loans and took us through the process step-by-step. The consultant was always willing to explain the details of the loans and helped us weigh up the pros and cons ... something that we had found daunting because of a lack of support from the bank. Thanks to Lendi, we secured much better loan rates than if we had tried to negotiate through our bank manager.

averscha

averschaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Alexander talked through the options clearly and provided great advice. Follow up was excellent, at no stage did I feel the need to check up to keep things moving. highly recommended

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Averscha, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

NeverAgain

NeverAgainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful - Thank you Lendi

I was looking for a better rate to refinance and stumbled across Lendi. It is an excellent service. Particular thanks to Ann P. Ann negotiated us an interest rate 1.7 percent lower than the rate we were paying. Ann is knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. The whole experience has been very smooth. Thank you Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Maria P.

Maria P.Unincorporated, VIC

Easy and efficient service!

I wanted a better rate on my hone loan, Lendi was about to negotiate a better rate, offer me a continuous feedback on the progress of my application. Thank you.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Maria, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Annita

AnnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific support and prompt to answer questions

I had a positive experience with Lendi. Sherri Lawrence provided excellent service explaining everything so it was easy to understand, and made the process straight forward and easy. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Annita, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Got the job done quickly & efficiently

We’re very happy with the service we received from Lendi.
From the beginning, Lester was a great help. He made the whole application process very simple and submitted it within a few days.
Mathu took it from there and maintained the same level of efficient service seeing the refinance through to completion.
We were very impressed with both Lester & Mathu. They did a great job from start to finish and we would highly recommend Lendi for any refinancing requirements.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester, Mathu and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Awesome service

From the very first phone call, Aaron has been fantastic, he listened to me and then explained the process, he is confident and efficient and has a lot of product knowledge, he kept me updated throughout. With Covid 19, I thought it might take longer, but my loan has all been sorted in under a month, I was very impressed & satisfied with Aaron's work, he was also patient, as I am shift worker, nothing was ever too much for him. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

nicky

nickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, explained everything and called us when convenient for us as husband works long hours, very obliging and we t thu all steps from start to finish. Having own business

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nicky, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sunil Shukla

Sunil ShuklaSydney, NSW

Can’t get better then this

I have got one the best person who did my home loan and he went out of the way to help me. My loan wasn’t very easy due to business and also due to Covid19. But he got it done. Mark I just wants to say thank you for helping me out with my loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sunil, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dana and Kevin

Dana and KevinSydney, NSW

Personalise service at its best

From the moment we contacted Lendi we felt we made the right choice
Our mortgage broker Julio was able to explain in detail the products suited for us, his knowledge and excellent customer service made us feel at ease, he was always there for us guiding us and clarifying any concern we had
In summary, refinancing our loan was a very rewarding experience from the beggining to the end, thank you Lendi and thank you Julio!!

SGogna

SGognaSouth Australia

Thank you Lendi and thank you so very much Jane

Leon S

Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!

Loan used forFirst Home