Listing monitored by Lendi

Katy
Katy

Perfect service for a great result!

Michael Aldridge was our agent, he was 100% professional, friendly & communicative. Worked tirelessly & got us the result in a great time frame. We would absolutely recommend him and Lendi again.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Nav
NavSydney, NSW

Outstanding

Brilliant customer service. Broker was professional in approach and fully explained about the product.
No unexpected cost every thing was clear and upfront. All the cost and calculation were explained in writing.
fully satisfied.

Ivy
IvySydney, NSW

Great Job, Well Done!

Nick did a great job to understand my financial situation, and match the bank requirement, finally help me to lock a good interest rate. Beside him, the whole Ledi team suported well for the process to get it settled on expected time.

Matt R
Matt RAU

Lendi & Kendal are just AMAZING

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Exceptional Customer Service

We recently refinanced our home loan through Faron Burrows and Faron truly went above and beyond for us, her customer service, professionalism, communication and knowledge is second to none and we have been incredibly grateful to have Faron as our broker as she was nothing short of amazing and secured us a lower interest rate.

We wont be using anyone else in the future as Faron is the best in the business.

Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Provided all the help I needed!

Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient with my questions and made sure to follow up with me and my Solicitor to ensure the process would run smoothly.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Steve Gilbert
Steve GilbertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Margaret is a superstar broker

Was the easiest loan process I have ever gone through. Was handled well and all issues were quickly and easily dealt with. Will have no issue is recommending her to anyone

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Margaret! We will share this with the Lendi team to let them know and continue the amazing work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Darren
DarrenPilbara, WA

Perfect

Our broker had to deal with a very recalcitrant lender when moving to a new lender, he kept us updated and worked hard to complete the transactions over a number of months, would definitely recommend using Lendi when moving lenders

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Team Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Peter R
Peter RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and Mortgage Broker

Vikki
VikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Kept us up to date with what was happening at every stage and Kendal was a joy to deal with.

Very happy with the service. Great communication throughout and a good outcome for us. I would recommend. They were happy to take me through my options and explained everything thoroughly.

Loan used forRenovation
Phillip K
Phillip KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely recommend Mark Yeo

Tackling our extremely tricky loan (our fault) with speed bumps at every step of the way, Mark was there for us at every step. Not once did he hesitate or sway when faced with an issue, his continuous positivity was compelling and put one at ease. We owe a lot to Mark, and feel like war buddies after what we just went through! He is very reactive and quick on the phone, very much a man with the plan. I will be in contact again for my next loan and hope we can continue a lasting relationship.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Thank-you Jessica and Christine - Lendi is lucky to have you!

Thanks-you to Jessica Kong and Christine Dela Cruz - it wasn't plain sailing with our requirements and the bank moving the goal posts but we got there in the end.
Jessica was a good listener and very patient with our requests. Jessica always kept us updated on the progress and was genuinely happy for us when we had our financials agreed.
We then worked with Christine up to the settlement date and again was always kept up to date on the progress. Christine then helped us jump the final hurdle to meet the date we had committed to.
Thank-you both for all your support.

Kim F
Kim F

Amazing team who will go above and beyond to help you meet your goals

Extremely happy with the service lendi provided us. If I could give more stars I would. Our broker Jeff was just incredible, such a lovely person who went above and beyond to help us meet out goals. He invested alot of time in us to help us and we will forever be thankful for. Lendi you have an amazing team of employees. Thank you lendi!

Niren C.
Niren C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ask for Mark Yeo, you won't be disappointed!

This was our second time using Mark for the purchase of our house and I can't say enough nice things. He made the whole process seemless and was available every step of the way.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Excellent support and communication from beginning to end!

Very helpful and went above and beyond at every stage, particularly after another lender (bank) stuffed me around for months. Save yourself time, pick Lendi and the process will be smooth and hassle free.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021