1 review
Leslie Rozsnyoi

Leslie RozsnyoiSydney, NSW

Andy always saves us money.

This is our 3rd refinance with Andy Levstek, and each time he has saved us a heap of money. Andy is the sort of guy we all need. He knows the finance industry inside and out, and when there is a hurdle with refinancing, he always knows how to jump it. Whenever we wish to refinance, we just call Andy, there is no need to consider anyone else!

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Leslie, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

GKrish

GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Babakura abatcha

Babakura abatchaasked

What happen to lendi network?

Hi Babakura,

Seni

Seniasked

This senait and I would like to get information about house loan for stabletion and build .. and also how much deposit I have to have for those

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Senait, we'd be happy to provide you with further information, we'll private message you through here to assist you further.

Kathy Gluvic
Kathy Gluvic

I want to get a investment home my son is going to live in it and I want to use my home as deposit can you help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Kathy, We would love to look in to option for you. we'll private message you through Product Review to assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives