Lendi (page 2 of 96)

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Amanda

AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Investment

Ann Maree Booth

Ann Maree BoothRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LENDI is just amazing and so helpful always

Well what can I say, our broker is very professional and definitely knows her job, someone that always makes you feel like she really cares and only ever wants to help get the best out come :) she is very approachable and always just a phone call or text away with even the smallest, or sometimes even silly questions - she is always very re-assuring making a stressful process seem achievable ... Thank you your amazing

Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RMJ

RMJSydney, NSW

Home loans are complicated. Lendi make it simple by having it approved within 4 days!

Rhonda

RhondaPerth, WA

Excellent service

We had no problems with our request to secure a better interest rate with our current bank via Lendi. very professional and quick. 3 business days and new rate secured. Thank you so much Alex from Lendi. really appreciate your assistance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Max N.

Max N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with home loan refinance service from Lendi

Lendi's consultants were able to provide better options than my usual finance broker and the application process was pretty straightforward. My mortgage was refinanced on better terms and I can recommend Lendi to anyone who is looking for professionals who can take good care of your loan

Leigh R.

Leigh R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic help

Alexander looked after my loan refinance . Did a great job and would recommend lendi's service to anyone interested . Very satisfied with the rate and service all round .

You thank

Leigh

Loan used forInvestment Property
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lendi negotiating home loans

Lendi were great from the start to finish. Luis negotiated my home loan on my behalf we went from 3.3 to 2.8. He keep me informed throughout the process I couldn’t be happy with Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Home loan review

Harley, is awesome! We had a few issues with documents taking 2wks to arrive as well as my partner and I not understanding the forms once they did. His patience and expertise saw us through.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very Helpful

Lester was very helpful and easy to work with. I always use Lendi for shopping for a new home loan product, they seem to find the best rates.
Very satisfied with the service.
thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy Client

Happy ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Professional

A google search led me to Lendi. From the first interaction they quickly understood my needs and the financier best suited to my personal situation. Service was warm, honest, thorough, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
As a former personal banker for one of the majors, I appreciate just how professional and proficient Carly Lambourne and the Lendi team are.

Loan used forRenovation

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Smooth and Easy

A big thank you to Toby from Lendi who made this transition easy , quick and pain-free! He was always available and happily answered all of my tedious questions when making such a big decision. Have confidence we used the right team here and Lendi make it all very smooth. Thanks very much. Highy recommend!

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Shell

Shell

Exceptional help and advice!

I can't praise Alberto Gorgioski more for his help and advice. I'm not very home loan savvy, so not only did he explain everything to me in layman's terms, he also managed to teach me what I should be looking out for. I couldn't be happier with his help and how quickly (less than a week)he managed to get my home loan sorted and my interest rate lowered. I would definitely recommend him to anybody needing help or advice.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2011
Loan used forInvestment Property
William J.

William J.Banks 2906, ACT

Awesome service from Harley

Harley Kebbe helped me get a better rate with my current bank, saving me time and money. The whole process was easy and pretty hassle free, can't recommend Harley highly enough. Thanks again!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi William, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very helpful staff.

Brendan from Lendi was great to deal with. He helped us facilitate our home loan and got us the best rate. Brendan was always responsive to my emails and patiently answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Loan used forSecond Home
Simon P

Simon PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Takes all the hassle out of a home loan application

Lendi, and specifically George El-Khoury, have been a pleasure to deal with. There is so much paperwork with home loans, and with the Lendi portal it is all done for you. I am a highly stressed customer, and George looked after my worries with care and skill. Would highly recommend George to help with your home loan.

Jimbo

JimboCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent communication and service

I had an amazing experience with Lendi for the purchase of my first home. My loan specialist, Matthew Wade, did an exceptional job at organising my loan to cater my situation, whilst keeping up with constant updates and providing expert advice for each step of the way. I highly recommend using Lendi, and highly recommend Matthew's services. He kept my loan in the safest of hands; he can be trusted with a loan as much as the Australian cricket team trusts a Matthew Wade as a wicket keeper!