Lendi (page 2 of 2)

Rebecca

Rebecca

Awesome Broker

Very helpful and thorough. My partner and I really liked our broker, he is excellent. Follow up emails and calls to make sure everything is ok. Every one very friendly.

Maz D.

Maz D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic right through!

The customer service was fantastic and the team got me a great product! I found the online process easier than the face to face process with previous 2 lenders, would use them again for sure!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Maz, Thanks for leaving a review based on the fantastic experience you had with Lendi throughout the process. We're glad to hear that you found it so easy and that you're happy with your product! We look forward to assisting you again!

Tiffany

TiffanyPerth, WA

Friendly and effective service

Our broker, Andrew, was cheerful, patient and worked with our renovation builder to get a different payment structure in place. He was able to escalate our matter so that funds were available within days of unconditional approval being given. Settlement was efficiently arranged by Mathu, and we were kept informed by James. I have been through a broker previously, and Lendi's process was much simpler. Thank you!

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Super Helpful

Upon contact the entire team at Lendi were willing and eager to help us obtain what was best for us. They asked questions that were specific to our needs and at no stage were we pigeon holed as customers.
A special thank you goes out to Susan, who in my opinion went above and beyond what was required of her, her support and timeliness in answering questions and getting back to us was amazing. We achieved an amazing rate with our new provider and couldn't be happier.
I have already recommended Lendi to a few off my friends and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to reduce both their mortgage rate and peace of mind.
Regards