Lendi (page 2 of 23)

Home loan review

Harley, is awesome! We had a few issues with documents taking 2wks to arrive as well as my partner and I not understanding the forms once they did. His patience and expertise saw us through.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Smooth and Easy

A big thank you to Toby from Lendi who made this transition easy , quick and pain-free! He was always available and happily answered all of my tedious questions when making such a big decision. Have confidence we used the right team here and Lendi make it all very smooth. Thanks very much. Highy recommend!

Andre Pereira

Andre PereiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with, and very efficient

Harley (my Home Loan Specialist) was great, from the initial contact to closing the review. He explained all the options, and followed up with negotiating the best deal possible. The online platform is great, only thing that bothered me was the login process (instead of setting your own password, you receive a temporary password by SMS).

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Initially, I used Lendi's online loan comparison tool. I was reluctant to answer the follow-up phone call, but I'm glad Lendi persisted. The Lendi consultant investigated options for our two loans and took us through the process step-by-step. The consultant was always willing to explain the details of the loans and helped us weigh up the pros and cons ... something that we had found daunting because of a lack of support from the bank. Thanks to Lendi, we secured much better loan rates than if we had tried to negotiate through our bank manager.

Ravi

Ravi

Home loan review with no fuss

Normally approach banks directly for home loan review & refinancing. Tried Lendi this time for refinancing & used same lender home loan review & obtained better rates with minimal paper work . It was a breeze . Harley from Lendi was prompt ,punctual & easy to talk & do business with him. Based on my personal experience , will recommend Lendi highly for an honest home loan reviews .

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Ann

AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I found the process quick and easy and I didn’t feel stressed out at all. Most of all my home loan specialist Mary-Anne was very helpful and guided me through all the online process. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave Mary-Anne a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

averscha

averschaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Alexander talked through the options clearly and provided great advice. Follow up was excellent, at no stage did I feel the need to check up to keep things moving. highly recommended

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Averscha, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
NeverAgain

NeverAgainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful - Thank you Lendi

I was looking for a better rate to refinance and stumbled across Lendi. It is an excellent service. Particular thanks to Ann P. Ann negotiated us an interest rate 1.7 percent lower than the rate we were paying. Ann is knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. The whole experience has been very smooth. Thank you Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Annita

AnnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific support and prompt to answer questions

I had a positive experience with Lendi. Sherri Lawrence provided excellent service explaining everything so it was easy to understand, and made the process straight forward and easy. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Annita, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lachlan M

Lachlan MSydney, NSW

Happy Homeowner

We've used Lendi twice now, the first time as a new home buyer, and also to refinance. Mark Z was an absolute ace to deal with both times. Mark responded to all our questions in a timely manner, always had a great attitude, and we have always felt he has had our best interests at heart, and wasn't interested in just pushing a product on us. When we went to refinance Mark was able to swiftly get us to a product that really worked for us and saved us on interest rates as well. Highly recommend him.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Got the job done quickly & efficiently

We’re very happy with the service we received from Lendi.
From the beginning, Lester was a great help. He made the whole application process very simple and submitted it within a few days.
Mathu took it from there and maintained the same level of efficient service seeing the refinance through to completion.
We were very impressed with both Lester & Mathu. They did a great job from start to finish and we would highly recommend Lendi for any refinancing requirements.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester, Mathu and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

Lee-Ann

Lee-AnnIllawarra, NSW

Refinancing mortgage with Lendi

Victor supported me giving prompt and friendly service. Thorough explanations given throughout the entire process. I am extremely grateful for his help.
Nothing unexpected. The rate is great compared to the big 4 rate I had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

The service I received from Andrew Black on our refinance.

Andrew Black changed my families life with one phone call and offering his services. He did what banks said no to us for years.i would buy him a beer anytime.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.