Lendi (page 2 of 5)

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Lamita was helpful and calmed me down while I was stressing out about organising my loan. She assisted with collating the documents I needed and kept me informed of what was going on. She found the best deal that suited my needs.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Neil D.

Neil D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Westpac interest rate reduction

Very good customer service from Liam Jordan who managed to get the interest rate on my Westpac mortgage reduced. I can recommend Lendi, their staff are knowledgeable and worked well with me even though they were not able to offer any new products at this time.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

Fiona W

Fiona WSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to deal with

I have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to help with finance! Josh was my Senior Loan Specialist and he has been so helpful from start to finish, I couldn't be happier with him. This is the way to go if you're looking for a loan - everything is done online and the response time has been fantastic. Josh took all the stress out of the process and I am very happy and thankful for his support.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Knickers

KnickersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Honest and Understanding

Lendi was great, they were super attentive and understanding. They worked hard and quick to get us the right loan and always kept us informed and were quick to answer all our questions

Mark F.

Mark F.Perth, WA

A great competitive loan from my desk. No real effort at all.

Lendi rep Karan made the application process so easy. He did all the work. My situation was not straightforward due to a deceased estate but Karan found the best product that suited my needs 100%. Everything was done from my computer, no travel or meetings at banks. Fully recommend Lendi to anyone.

Great Service

The service was excellent and i was kept informed through the whole process and the final result was a good deal that suited my situation. Very profressional from start to finish.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Very satisfied outcome

I would recommend to anybody especially for the ones that can I have the time to muck around as this was my case being on the road all the time

Loan Start DateApril 2020
bookgrp

bookgrp

Excellent service

Matthew Wade did a fantastic job of guiding me through the whole process from start to finish. He was always available to answer queries so I was fully informed of my options and able to make a sound decision without any pressure. It was such a worry-free journey for me thanks to Matt. And the Lendi platform makes the processing of paperwork super easy. Thanks for making me a very happy home owner!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sunil Kumar

Sunil KumarBirsbane

Perfect professionalism by Matthew Wade from Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sunil, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Customer

CustomerNew South Wales

Thanks guys...

If you are lucky enough to get Stephen Sheard, it's too easy. Thanks Stephen, 5 stars mate... The whole transaction was made very easy, from loading the documents to final settlement, pleasure having professionals looking after you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Fantastic

Overall really good customer experience. My broker explained everything and was able to get me a better deal than expected . Settlement was handled incredibly well and the experience was far better than dealing directly with the bank ..

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Natalie! Thank you for taking the time to leave your broker a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio was fantastic - he really made the process simple

Julio was always contactable and explained the process throughly. He went above and beyond to make it happen.
The ability to upload all documents through Lendi meant that I could get a loan without having downtime from work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

EJT

EJTSydney, NSW

Exceptional support - thank you Lendi and Mike Esposito!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Diane Lulic

Diane LulicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Owen has been there for me every step of the way, he always took the time to explain the processes, I could of fault anything customer service was exceptional , I highly recommend Lendi, thank you for the service you have provided , had a great experience and once again Thank you Owen for all of your work.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Ann B.

Ann B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

Lesta Dela Cruz has made this experience very simple. He has gone above and beyond to assist me with a new home loan. The knowledge that he shared to make what can be a stressful time a lot easier, never ceased to amaze me. He always made himself available when I was available as I work some silly times. Would recommend Lendi to anyone :-)

Neil F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service from Roz

The customer service from Roz was far greater than I expected. Nothing was too much for her and she called at times that suited me, (nights andcweekend). I have not taken out the loan yet due to personal circumstances. As it stands now I am very satisfied with the the loan.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Awesome and stress free

Dorian was a fabulous broker. He took all stress out of the process, was always available to answer questions, to help us understand the process, and get the best loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help and patient

Currently been working with my broker Jack and he has been very patient and pleasant with my questions and requests. We have now been approved on our new loan whilst lowering our current home loan. Now to find our dream home. Thank you for your hard work.