Lendi (page 2 of 8)

4.9

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Ad

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

Eric Anthony N.

Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

mateski.dk

mateski.dkPerth, WA

They made it so easy and we are sooo happy.

I had wanted to refinance in order to get our stupid interest rate down, but no one would touch us. Not without paying LMI, and that would have defeated the purpose.
So I had almost given up, then Luis from Lendi called. He managed to negotiate a much better deal with our existing bank. We are locked in for 2 years now, but our interest rate has dropped from 3.74% to a cool 2.24%. Saving us around $240 a month. They really helped us get what we wanted, so would I recommend them? Definitely!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mateski, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Clifford Gillmore

Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Evangeline V

Evangeline VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service from Matilda Phan.

Matilda has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, she walked me through the refinance process with transparency, efficiency & Professionalism.
She made the lengthy process a walk in the park.
I would happily recommend Matilda to anyone in need of an adviser.

Malakai H.

Malakai H.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent support from start to finish

Refinancing a home loan isn't the simplest or most straight-forward task, with ours being particularly cumbersome. After 3 months of ticking off requirement boxes (with new ones popping up each week), Lendi saw this transition through with consistency and much needed support. Big thanks to Matilda for sticking by us and getting us over the line.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Malakai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matilda and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun Dias

Shaun DiasPerth, WA

Very Happy with Service Provided

Harley Kebbe was great to work with, and walked me through the process patiently, ensuring I was confident with the best product for me. Was much easier than expected, and everything was laid out for me perfectly so as to determine what would suit me best. Thanks Harley, I've already recommended Lendi based on your fantastic Customer Service.

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020