Lendi (page 2 of 3)

Saroj

SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ad

He made it possible for us to get a home loan!

My partner and I had such an amazing experience with Lendi. We had issues with our credit file without our knowledge and our consultant Bj moved mountains guiding us through it. With experience he was able to direct us in the steps needed for solving the matter and now the credit issue has been fixed. This made it possible for us to apply for a loan for your first home. Bj was friendly and professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to apply for a home loan. He was patient, kept us constantly informed and looked for a loan that was perfect for us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

John Cairney

John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gideval

GidevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Riliable - Ratinf 10/10

Trough Lendi loan Platform, I Genuinely been impressed of the quality of the Service. - Raymond Su - has been accomplished all the duties with professionality and extreme patience: Qualities that helped me out with extreme accuracy to calculate my loan. Further no extra unexpected calculations have been issued. I'm completely satisfied with the rate that i received from this loan.

- Raymond Su - is a topnotch Broker - Rating 10/10

Outstanding Service!

Our first mortgage in Australia and Lendi helped us from start to finish! Dean Hulsman was amazing - professional and always available! Super helpful from start to finish. An amazing experience

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Outstanding Service

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Robert eEbsworth

Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Ted vo is perfect

Ted vo is very genuine in finding what is best type of loan for my financial position
He used all latest technology while processing the loan application it was really helpful in saving my time

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Celeste

CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I was referred to Bj by my sister as she was so happy with his services in her last purchase and I can honestly say he is brilliant! Professional, knowledgeable and so supportive is an understatement and I will never use anyone else. Would recommend him to anyone I know and Lendi should be very honoured to have such an asset to their business. Thanks Bj!!!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Glenn Hoey

Glenn HoeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Mortgage Broker

Our Mortgage Broker Lester Dela Cruz was absolutely fantastic, he kept us update to date through out the whole process, all the figures he stated at the start were correct at the end - in actual fact our mortgage rate dropped, o cannot rate Lester highly enough, he was very professional and also very approachable during a very stressful time, Lendi was also fantastic with the follow up emails and phones calls in regards to the final settlement, they were there to assist me etc . Fantastic service all around which enabled us to star our new life in another country and get a new home

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Adam W.

Adam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My home loan specialist was Hasan Mansur and he was incredible throughout this process. He was diligent in responding to my many questions and walked me through the process of buying my first home when I was a nervous wreck at time. 10/10 would recommend.

Sree

SreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Thanks to Michael and Alberto. They had all the options available in their pocket to cater to my home loan needs. Great team work. Thanks again and highly recommend Lendi.

Tiffany Essex

Tiffany EssexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Look no further: Mark Yeo is your man!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you, Tiffany and Ben, for the opportunity to help you with your home loan requirements.

Mark Yeo