Lendi (page 2 of 5)

Kerri Wilson

Kerri WilsonPerth, WA

Very happy with the service we received especially happy with Benjamin who helped us he was excellent he was continually keeping us updated on the progress of our loan and it didn’t take long at all to be approved

Darren

DarrenPilbara, WA

Wonderful Experience! I thought it was too good to be true at first.

So easy, should have done it sooner. Only took a couple of calls and about an hour of my time. Stayed with my current big name lender saving 1% and many thousands of dollars per year. My bank wouldn't budge on rates so Lendi made it happen. The initial customer service and follow up was second to none.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Excellent!

I contacted Lendi to help with refinancing options, I honestly Can’t fault a single thing about my experience with Lendi. I was dealing with Brayden through the whole process and Although we couldn’t finalise the deal there was no exaggeration or wasted time.
Brayden made the process super easy, understandable and always had a solution for any problems we encountered with delivering required information.
Can’t often say this about customer support

Will certainly be recommending Lendi (& Brayden) to family and friends.

Thanks again, look forward to dealing with you again.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi - excellent rates and great service

I had a very positive experience with Lendi. Paul found me a great deal and Vivien delivered the settlement. Excellent service from the team every step of the way. Thanks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Robert D.

Robert D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, what a breath of fresh air!

Thank you Raymond Lu and Lendi for making the process seamless, I was never waiting for information or answers, Raymond was always a step ahead and great with details. I will certainly recommend Lendi to my friends and family.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Joshy

JoshyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer care

From my experience with Lendi so far I do recommend this platform to my friends and relatives. With my future endeavours I don't have to look for an option elsewhere.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
S and D

S and DSydney, NSW

Our confusion sorted

It started with a question with Alix about rolling all our investment loans into 1. It was sorted and lengthy as we had many. Touch down finalised and so happy.

Shady Halabi

Shady HalabiSydney, NSW

Great transition

Hi Lendi,

Very satisfied and happy with the overall service & product offered by Lendi.

Professional and polite at all times.

I would highly recommend Ansa Ansari, keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Thanks

Yoshiwithaj

YoshiwithajSydney, NSW

Great Company

After not being able to help me refinance due to my circumstances they have followed up a few times to see if they could help in another way. Out of the blue last week Alex called and said he thought could get me a better rate and he came thru, 0.5% reduction. I did not have to do anything and it cost me nothing.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Looking for alternative poor service

I have used Lendi previously and found them amazing. Using it to get an investment property found them horrible to deal with, documents requested repeatedly, documents not understood or read, had no idea of salary packaging. Told that I needed a quick settlement as there were specific conditions, did not understand contacts and commitments.
Told that it would take 4 days now on day 6 with still no results. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Result

Great experience with Liam Jordan. He assisted us in negotiating better rates with our bank and was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend talking to Liam if you are looking for a better rate and ongoing advise over the time of your loan.

Scott S.

Scott S.Launceston, TAS

Great Service - No Hassels

Alex from Lendi was very good. He arranged a new fixed rate term for my existing loan. Only took a couple of days to arrange. He was knowledgeable and professional and he kept us updated until the end.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Brent

BrentSydney, NSW

Great customer service !!

We found the process to be easy and Aaron kept us informed throughout the whole process ..the rates that Aaron offered us we’re very competitive and his level of customer service was excellent, thanks again for helping us out Aaron.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Outstanding service and follow up.

Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the best options to suit my circumstances. Very thorough follow up and kept me abreast through out the entire process.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Macleod

MacleodVictoria

Nice work

Roz was very helpful and persisted with us very patiently, even when we were a bit tardy and probably a bit of a pain for her I expect...thanks Roz, appreciate your help.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Macleod, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sue Ward

Sue WardMid North Coast, NSW

Easiest and best re finance compared to banks

Thank you Stephen for the prompt service with helping me to re finance an investment property loan that suits my needs at the moment with the lowest interest rates.
Sue.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

BJ goes above and beyond!

BJ from Lendi has been super helpful throughout the entire process of securing a home loan. This was mine and my partners first time with this process and it was great to have BJ there, ready to answer all our silly questions at a moments notice. He was patient and informative. I highly recommend the service he has provided us. Thanks so much, BJ. Youre the best.
Sincerely,
SJC & KRM

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Jasmine Tandon

Jasmine TandonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

My first expeirence with lendi was when i moved from my old bank Ioan to my existing one. It was a very smooth journey and Lamita Achy the home loan specilaist whom i was delaing it made it very easy for me and saved me thousands on interest payments.
My second experience delaing with Lamita was as seamless. Starting with my loan application to pre formal and formal approval was a quick and painless process and in took less than a month to complete the whole process. Lamita kept me in loop at all the times, she never gave me a chance to call her to get an update because she was always on the front foot.
Highly Recommend Lendi Services and Lamita Achy.

Exceptional service

Extremely satisfied with the experience with Lendi. Lester was an absolute champion and went above and beyond to look after us. Nothing was too hard, he and Lendi made the process easy and saved us money to boot.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019