Lendi (page 2 of 8)

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Very poor

Spoke to a customer service representative for almost three hours on the phone. Scanned all my documents through and was rejected because I receive a TAC (transport accident commission) wage because of my husband recently passing away. This wage is consistent until my children at least finish Secondary School. At the moment my children are 1 and 3 years old. I owe very little on my mortgage and only wanted to get a better interest rate. The person I spoke to in the credit department was very rude.

Byju M.

Byju M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Experience was totally bad

My initial experience was OK, Once signed up with them experience was horrible.
Lack of communication, In experience staffs, unnecessary documents asking for loan, Not willing to listen customer properly. Simply wasting customers time. Not recommended at all

Poor response times

Our experience initially with Lendi was incredible. The person we spoke was very helpful, clearly knowledge and set what seemed like a realistic response time and process to refinancing and applying for a new loan. However we were told that the next step would be reviewing and finalising our submission 2-3 business days after our last conversation, it’s now been over 2 weeks with nothing. I have emailed, used their platform to send messages to the relevant broker and rung twice to leave a message, where the representative promised I would have my call returned. Really disappointing considering what was our initial experience!!!

Frustrating

Broker was really nice but unable to be effective when dealing with a lender issue, and the company could not/did not pre-empt the problem or have the means to solve it, and now I’m out of pocket for a series of delays. Very disappointing experience after what had been a promising start.

Application Process
Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful service

We had 2 appointments with Lendi, then we had a third one booked to go over all the options. They missed the appointment time we had booked and we never heard back from them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Would never recommend these idiots

Lender told us that, despite a couple of late payments, we would be fine with a loan as she spoke to her relationship manager at the bank that she chose to go with and he said it would go through. After multiple stuff ups and constantly having to resubmit documents that I already had submitted, the loan was knocked back and the lender's response was "I tried as hard as I could". Now I am left without a loan and nowhere to live as we have sold our property and are exchanging in a week. THANKS LENDI - NEVER AGAIN.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have reached out to you via private message here on product review so we can look into this further. We look forward to resolving this matter with you.

SGT
SGT

theproudmary

theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

RoyK

RoyKSydney, NSW

Absolutely waste of time

Coolpro

CoolproSydney, NSW

Very bad experience and will not use Lendi again

Scammers !!! Stay away

guess they are big time scammers trying to get your personal information.
This was the first time I dealt with them . .
I sent an online enquiry to refinance my existing home loan . They were quick to get back to me and organise a valuation done . I was contacted by a person named [Name Removed] .
Post Valuation, I have been unable to get to them for an update . I have Tried and contacted them via email , direct phone Of the agent and their general number .
The agents phone goes directly to voice mail . When I contact the general number they take down my details and never get back to me .
Worst experience ever and never going to go ahead with them even if I get the beat offer as their service is appalling.

Deepu J.

I have tried my beat to reach out but have not received any response so what do you mean by reach out ?

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you, we've sent you a private message already and can see you have responded to us, we'll be in contact with you regarding this as soon as possible.

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forRefinancing
Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Disappointed

Customer service not very good, loads of promises and deliver little. I was made to feel excited about the prospect of a better mortgage and then let down with no result. Rang to enquire about progress and got different person, knew nothing about my loan and sounded disinterested.

would’nt recommend

ok to use for a once off refinance or new loan, if it involves any cashback offers, chase up what is required yourself direct with the bank. and if your after any information or advise afterwards don’t bother.

Sharron C.South East Queensland, QLD

5-6 Months on!!!

Approached Lendi to refinance my house and debts, December last year thought they would be great, but had nothing but issues with them.
The lack of knowledge regarding what paperwork is required and the lack of communication between broker and customer has been disgraceful.
Still getting messages to say our loan is with the loans team for 4 weeks on and further.
If they didn't want to do our loan they should be up front and tell you.
Not sure what they think they are doing?????
Very badly managed.
Even taking into the fact that Covid 19 came about I was able to organise finance through someone else
in just over a month.
All I can say is Wake up Lendi and if you, have sense about finance do not use these people too in experienced!

Sharron C.

For us that is probably to late now.

PBRSydney, NSW

Supplied all documents no word after 1 month

The customer service is non existent as I supplied all requested documentation and no word after a month so I sent an e-mail informing Lendi and the so called "Home Loan Specialist" of my displeasure at not hearing from Lendi and still no response and nearly 2 weeks have elapsed since my last e-mail.

Elisha

Elisha

Terrible and painful experience that got us no where.

I first submitted documents to a Lendi broker on 29/01/2020. We were told things were looking good and we put a contract on a house. 3 extensions on the contract later AND 9.5 weeks of back and forth with the broker. Nothing! I became frustrated and could not get a clear answer on where things were at. I spoke to the supervisor (who didn’t even get back to me until late the next day) who then informed me that no applications had even been submitted to any banks. I ended the relationship with Lendi and started over with another broker. Less than 2 weeks we had our contract unconditional. My advice is to steer clear of Lendi. An awful, quite traumatic experience that nearly lost us the house. I would give 0 stars if this review let me.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff and no communication at all

This is a hard time for everyone. I was in the middle of applying to refinance my property when COVID-19 hit and my broker at Lendi went totally silent. I emailed 3 time and even tried to call and message through the site and was met with contempt for even trying to communicate with these offices during this time. I have no idea if my application was submitted or if I even have a chance to refinance at a time that I really need to. I could lose my house now because I was waiting on Lendi and they greatly just let me down. I wouldn't trust these people to even respond to an email let alone get you a good deal on refinancing your home. How hard is it to return communication with a client? RUDE.