Lendi (page 2 of 15)

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Brent D.

Brent D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely awful service from senior relationship manager

We had a “Senior Relationship Manager” take on our case after our original broker with Lendi left the company. He was incredibly condescending when we requested information regarding the max amount we could borrow to build our new home, stating that he did not want to go back to the bank again to request this information, in case we “changed our minds again?!?!?”. Maybe I’m mistaken in thinking that’s his job? We were constantly chasing up our preapproval and he was constantly passing the buck to someone else and laying blame on them, when they mostly had no idea what we needed. Did not even reply to our email when we decided to cease services with Lendi and seek another broker. Disgraceful!

LisaChilliMuttley

LisaChilliMuttleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Its Approved...Oh No its Not...

Pauly

PaulyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience

They missed our first phone appointment and then when we eventually made an application for a home loan. Their online system didn’t work well and it took multiple attempts to upload documents. We waited 3 weeks and heard nothing back from our broker. When we called and emailed, they ignored us for 2 weeks. 6 weeks later the broker told us that he dropped the ball and forgot to submit the application. Terrible customer service. Stay away!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Did we get the only bad Lendi Broker?

We went back to Lendi as the last time we used them 3 years ago they were brilliant. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the service we've received this time; barely any communication and when our broker does communicate it's because she's missed a step, forgot to get information from us etc. The constant run around has been a joke. We're 4 weeks into it and still waiting on her to reply to an email about our application which is marked as with the bank for approval. My partners ready to cancel the application and go elsewhere.

Sags 65

Sags 65

Very disappointed -

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Don´t waste your time.

They keep delaying and dragging with useless emails. They don´t get back to you promptly . Always aim for big respectable companies. They never get back to you and never answer to your call. Horrible experience . Zero out of 10

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Lendi were very easy to use, they made the process simple. Karan and Natalie were both a great help! They both kept us well informed the whole time, and made it as stress free as possible. Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Note: when Lendi do calculations for your loan, they will include stamp duty, solicitors fees etc in the amount that you need to borrow from the bank. If you already have money set aside for this, make it clear to them so that they do not include this in your loan.

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Very poor

Spoke to a customer service representative for almost three hours on the phone. Scanned all my documents through and was rejected because I receive a TAC (transport accident commission) wage because of my husband recently passing away. This wage is consistent until my children at least finish Secondary School. At the moment my children are 1 and 3 years old. I owe very little on my mortgage and only wanted to get a better interest rate. The person I spoke to in the credit department was very rude.

Byju M.

Byju M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Experience was totally bad

My initial experience was OK, Once signed up with them experience was horrible.
Lack of communication, In experience staffs, unnecessary documents asking for loan, Not willing to listen customer properly. Simply wasting customers time. Not recommended at all

Relationship manager -Lendi

We are extremely happy with the outcome

We used Karan Ananda to refinance our existing home loan. He was very professional, diligent and patience. He always kept us up to date and was always willing to try and find us the most competitive home loan. We were about to chose another lender, but Karan came up with another alternative which was cheaper and gave us the same level of flexibility with the home loan. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

Poor response times

Our experience initially with Lendi was incredible. The person we spoke was very helpful, clearly knowledge and set what seemed like a realistic response time and process to refinancing and applying for a new loan. However we were told that the next step would be reviewing and finalising our submission 2-3 business days after our last conversation, it’s now been over 2 weeks with nothing. I have emailed, used their platform to send messages to the relevant broker and rung twice to leave a message, where the representative promised I would have my call returned. Really disappointing considering what was our initial experience!!!

Jo H.

Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.