Lendi (page 2 of 2)

Colin

ColinVictoria

Still waiting for p/work from the lender they Lendi had quoted 5-10 days we'll it's been 20 days plus.

Great at the start and the middle off the process but have sent an email to Lendi still waiting!!! Very disappointed in the no contact with Lendi thought they would've following through

Online Tools
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and professionalism.

[name removed] and the team at Lendi were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to anyone in the future. Thank you for your prompt and professional assistance.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very excited.

The bank lifted the rate by 0.15% after I just signed the contract. To me for customer sake Lendi should negotiate to keep promised rate for a period of time.

Home Loans