Lendi (page 2 of 2)

Debbie

DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service experience

It took nearly 4 months for the refinance of my home loan to happen. I was most disappointed in the service I recieved. The consultant was asking for the same information time and time again. No one would get back to me, I was not able to get anyone on the phone. Even when we got to the settlement date, this was changed 3 times. I am extremely angry and disappointed in the service I received.

Donna Archer

Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Emma B.

Emma B.South East Queensland, QLD

I was not given correct advise and ended up being out of pocket.

My experience started off positive with [Name Removed]. He seemed knowledgeable and knew what he was talking about, He advised my out of pocket expenses eg; Loan fees, Solicitors fees and any other charges would all be covered by borrowing an additional $1500 on top of my loan. I agreed to this and after my settlement had finished I ended up owing an additional $843 because my so called experienced broker did not factor in $900 of govt charges. I have since had to pay my solicitor the additional $843 outstanding amount but would not recommend Lendi to my friends or family in case they are also given incorrect financial advise.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.

Loan used forSecond Home
Colin

ColinVictoria

Still waiting for p/work from the lender they Lendi had quoted 5-10 days we'll it's been 20 days plus.

Great at the start and the middle off the process but have sent an email to Lendi still waiting!!! Very disappointed in the no contact with Lendi thought they would've following through

Online Tools
Nolendi

NolendiPerth, WA

Wasted a month of our time for no outcome

Roisin B.

Roisin B.

WARNING DON’T USE LENDI

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Krishna K.

Krishna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average customer service from broker, lender suggestions was disaster.

Loan used forHome Construction
shan

shan

Take commissions, forget everything

Process took more than 90days(3 months) blame to holiday season and wasted my time and money that cost me monthly $1100 . That process easily could have been done in 4 to 5 days. Empty words mean nothing. Now no answer of phone or email, but now I approach bank directly. So problem solved. Lendi is really doing hard work to lend problems to their customers who put the trust on them. I Believe time contact direct lender not lendi. Thank you whatever you have done to us but no more

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Loan used forFirst Home
Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Alex

AlexSydney

SHOCKING!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE

Save yourself the headache and keep away. I was given empty promises, had to chase them up often. They recommended AMP, it took approx 3 weeks to get a pre- approval despite expressing urgency. I had to go over 42 pages of documentation, paperwork after paperwork. They sat on the information provided for a while. They gave me empty promises. If you are not too concerned about time and whether you get an approval, then speak to Lendi. Thank you ANZ for approving my application with an unconditional approval within 4 days.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and professionalism.

[name removed] and the team at Lendi were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to anyone in the future. Thank you for your prompt and professional assistance.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very excited.

The bank lifted the rate by 0.15% after I just signed the contract. To me for customer sake Lendi should negotiate to keep promised rate for a period of time.