Lendi (page 2 of 99)

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Great outcome

Great support provided by our broker James- always prompt with his communications, gave valuable advice along the way and worked with us to understand our requirements and get the best outcome. Very happy.

GML

GMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi assigned us a wonderful broker

Our broker Cathryn was very knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. She is also very prompt in taking the necessary steps to help us purchase our first home. She was there for us throughout the whole process from pre-application to settlement and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though there were a few obstacles to overcome, she pulled through for us! We’re now about to move in into our new home. Thanks Cathryn and Lendi!

Very annoyed

Very annoyedSydney, NSW

What a waste of time

Completed a very lengthy and invasive questionnaire to be advised there were no products available for me. All I wanted was a simple refinance. Unable to delete my data now.

Corrie

CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service! Matched solution to our needs

Liam at Lendi reviewed our loan situation and recommended a solution that matched our needs. Followed it through with prompt and regular communications to reach a great outcome for us!

Matt S

Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Ad

Exceptional service from Belinda!

Very impressed with my recent experience with Lendi. My husband and I purchased our first property and we were in a race against time to get finance approved. We had the pleasure of dealing with Belinda Johns and she was absolutely fantastic. Belinda went above and beyond to find us a great home loan. We cannot thank her enough as we wouldn't have been able to do it without her (Lendi - you are very lucky to have a staff member like Belinda working for you). We will definitely be recommending Lendi to our family and friends.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Top Service

Streamlined process, professional service and a great outcome. Thanks Liam for your professionalism and management throughout the process of refinancing to a much lower rate without having to move lenders.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, tank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear Liam made this a great experience for you with us here at Lendi. We look forward to working with you in the future and don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Ted Vo went above and beyond to get my building loan approved and I am a very happy customer. Would recommend 100%

Excellent! Ted did a really great job at following up with the bank to make sure I got at approval in time
No not at all
Really satisfied and would definitely recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Ted a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Just spam

I used the website once and have been spammed with calls everyday while I’m working so I had to block the number, then I kept getting text messages where I had to unsubscribe and block the number, now I’m just getting emails, please just leave me alone

Chris

Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and an excellent experience

Customer service was excellent, we are very happy with mortgage product and the time frames everything was completed in. No additional costs or unexpected issues throughout the process. Would recommend in the future

Marcus F.

Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Jacob

JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience

I had Matt at LENDI, the guy worked wonders!! Easy to talk too with anything regarding the loan! Everything met by the deadline!! No need for an extension! Highly recommend his services!

Adam

AdamGippsland, VIC

Mike Esposito best broker, and I've never looked back.

Mike Esposito got my invvesment property loan after other brokers failed, he worked thru complex issues to get the job done, i would have lost this property without his drive to not disappoint his client.

risquee

risqueeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would recommend! Great platform great service

Carly was fantastic. She helped us source the right mortgage for our specific needs. She was fast, informative, and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Lendi again, as I'm always looking for awesome fintech companies to try out.

Excellent and reliable broker

I would highly recommend David McGuiggan. David listened to what we wanted and found a bank loan that met our needs. He has an impressive understanding of finance, banks and property. This is the second loan we have got through David. We re-financed to get a much lower rate and got a new investment loan that are both offset. We are very pleased to have found an honest, reliable and knowledgeable broker. The loan application process with Lendi is very straight forward and David was with us through the process to answer any questions and assist along the way.

A Very happy customer.

Awsome service , Fraser was the man - he made easy work from start to finish - 100% satisfaction Lendi you know what customer service is all about . I would hightly recomend Lendi

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Danya

DanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother they don't seem to care..

They went silent after submitting all my volumes of paperwork then contact me after the condition date ....to tell me its being assessed. Do they not read the contract? Total waste of my time.....

Loan used forSecond Home