Lendi (page 2 of 2)

Chantelle

ChantelleMelbourne

Very unsatisfactory

We were very unimpressed with the service we received from Lendi and will not be recommending your services to anyone. Will be dealing directly with the bank from now on.

Docksboy

DocksboySydney

We gave up and did it ourselves! Much easier!

Sunny

SunnyMelbourne

Not great

Was great at start as the broker came to discuss our position of refinancing but never called back or gave me fees back as to what is happening. End up contacting someone else who is getting the job done. Our situation was bit complex however an experienced broker will get things done. Thumbs down guys. Even a feed back or a call to say they can’t do it would have been good. Not not answering or replying messages is not good customer service.

DandN

DandN

Chinese whispers

Throughout the process, we had to keep providing new documents, to progress with the financial institution. It would have been far more practical to have started with a detailed checklist & not re visit same. When the application was in train, we spoke with the financial institution who had a posted interest rate .015% lower....on settlement, the funds were dispersed across 2 accounts incorrectly & we had to work through a couple of days adjustments with the lender to address same.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great first time, bad second time.

Agent99

Agent99Sydney

Promise much - deliver little!!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this. It sounds like you have not received the high level of service we pride ourselves on. We are currently looking into this for you and will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you.

Not the best experience

We had to supply the same information more than once, information was wrong in some places and we had to do a lot of following up. Felt like a lot of assumptions were made about what we knew and things weren't necessarily explained well. Process ended up taking months to refinance only what we owed.

Muzza

MuzzaArmstrong Creek

Misleading

Initial stage was easy and was told that our loan was 99% right to be approved and if it wasn’t don’t worry we have other options.
Guess what no approval,no second options. Just a name of another lender to try. Waste of time and money getting relevant documents. Easy process because it is all done online. Not personal.
Wouldn’t recommend.

JohnLPerth

progress is slow

Josh

JoshSydney

Disappointing - But got the job done.

You're forced to rush everything, but their end is quite slow. We were not kept up to date with the process or developments as they happened unless we specifically asked them. Communication and explanations were poor. They asked for $15,000 higher loan than we needed which we struggled to get approved. Really important tasks which needed doing earlier were not even mentioned until toward the end of the process, then we were forced to rush through the process at our own expense. It seemed very straight forward and easy at the start until we made a commitment to them, then it became quite a stressful experience.

Crisis narrowly avoided

I am writing an extended feedback form directly to Lendi that details the exact occurrences but in essence, the Broker i was originally assigned and the subsequent replacement Broker led me down a financial lending path under false pretences that almost saw the collapse of my loan application. It was only through the fine work of my current Broker at Lendi, [name removed], that the situation was salvaged and i was able to settle my property. I would only recommend Lendi if there was a guarantee that [name removed] would be the Broker, otherwise i would not recommend Lendi to any of my friends or family.

Simon

SimonLondonderry

Poor service

I used the lendi calculator then had a phone call from a broker the next day wanting to set up a loan. Despite telling the broker that the timing is not right, he assured me he could do a good deal, progressed, and had me upload a stack of documents only to never contact me again. I called him, then he assured me, telling me he had family issues and would call back. Never did call back despite messages left.

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK but seemed lack of competency

End result was satisfactory but a long & mixed journey to get there. Staff were contradictory to each other, documents left to last minute, often felt like multiple people were not knowledgeable in their role or of our case. A lot of room for improvement.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We'd like to speak with you further regarding your experience. We'll send you a message here on product review if you could please respond with your contact details. Thank you.

Improvement required

Initial contact to source a loan were dealt with in a friendly and professional manner (people are nice in an obvisouly sales driven environment). Now that the loan process is complete, we have multiple emails and calls not returned, questions unanswered, and a builder who has stopped work due to unpaid invoices on the construction side of the loan (poor communication between broker/bank). Will not be using Lendi again.

Karen

Karen

Very lengthy process.

It ended up being a very drawn out, 2 month process from start to finish. Unfortunately this left us extremely frustrated throughout. I must say though, the new interest rate Lendi secured for us was great...a whole 1% less than our previous rate and this will save us a lot of money each month. We are very grateful for that, so thank you Lendi for the savings we will now have.

Hi Karen,
This does not sound like the level of service we aim for, apologies for that. If you could please respond to our private message with more information we'd like to look into this further for you.

GT0132Sydney

The Stress Not Worth it

GT0132

You have phoned me and left messages. I have phoned back and left a voice message , prior to you going on leave, but you have not replied.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi GTO132, We'll send you a private message here on product review. Could you please reply with the best time and day to call you and we will call you then. Thank you.

Not Recommended

Very slow and had to ring to chase things up. Asked for things that should been asked for initially. Cost me money

Chris
Chris

With the slow progress and people having to be chased up to get things done, it cost me over $500 because of slowness. A bit hard to recommend Lendi to anybody. I will be giving a bad review on Facebook.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thanks for that extra info Chris, as mentioned we would like to look into this further for you and see what we can do for you. We've sent you a personal message here on product review if you could please respond.

Extremely Stressful

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, it doesn't look like you have the great experience that strive to provide for our customers. I've sent you an inbox message, look forward to your response :)

Chris M