Lendi (page 2 of 7)

SHELLEY BAILEY

SHELLEY BAILEYGippsland, VIC

Good service

Krishneel Kumar helped us get a good interest rate refinancing our house. Wasn’t a seem less procedure but we got there. More info on paper work required would have been helpful.

Damian

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

My application process has been pretty hassle free. The customer service has been friendly and helpful. The fees discussion was a little vague as a few fees that I was unaware of were brought up later in the application. Overall though a good service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

The process throughout has been "Can Do"

Right throughout the process Roz, has been insightful, communicative, empathetic and clear in not only her needs, but our objective also given the little support offered by our current lender. No incurred costs and the Interest rate being offered well exceeds our expectation. Thanks again Roz..

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forSecond Home
Amata

AmataRichmond-Tweed, NSW

They go the extra mile for the client!

Steve was excellent at followup to secure a small loan. Professional company and policy and procedures.
Make sure you read the whole 50 page loan document though or you might be in for some suprises!

Jane Waddell

Jane WaddellCentral West, NSW

It was efficient and really helpful- got a great outcome

Customer experience was professional and my questions and concert were answered to a satisfactory level. The loan rate was certainly worthwhile taking the time to listen and progress the change.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
RBrennan

RBrennanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Outcome Though Too many People Involved

Customer service was great initially though due to speaking with 4 different employees was difficult and at times stressful. Having one consultant would have been less stressful for myself and i would have given 5 star rating.
No extra costs. Not too happy with the rate though fits my immediate need to refinance and consolidate debt.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Julio and the Team at Lendi were Great!!

Had a great experience with Julio and the Lendi team. Due to being self employed I had found it difficult to get through all the hoops required for my first home loan. But with Julio's help it made the process a lot easier. Julio was easy to contact, knew what I had to do and seemed to genuinely care about my loan application.

Loan used forFirst Home

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Lendi's service was excellent.
Toby was patient to handle my application and find best deal for the loan. He and his team had always give me update on this application,
Now my new home loan was settled, i was satisfied and my repayments had lowered.
I recommend Toby Giordano and his team.
You deserve thumbs up and a bottle of wine.

Re-Financing Experience

Kris was very thorough and followed up regularly. There was many questions and documents which seemed unnecessary but that's part of the new process I guess.
I cant fault the effort put into this transaction and would recommend for others.
Regards

Brent

BrentSydney, NSW

Great customer service !!

We found the process to be easy and Aaron kept us informed throughout the whole process ..the rates that Aaron offered us we’re very competitive and his level of customer service was excellent, thanks again for helping us out Aaron.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Pat W.

Pat W.Chisholm 2905, ACT

Got the job done

Although not a quick or seamless process, we have finally settled. Due to my circumstances the loan wasnt straight forward but Michael Esposito was persistant and got the job done

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael & the Lendi team a review based on your experience. We’re happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Friendly, efficient

I found the experience to be very good, on the whole. Roz's service was energetic, on the ball & friendly and everything was well communicated. There was some disconnect with the second CSE, with some details needing to be sent twice, but I would be happy to work with Lendi again.

A great result for us

Fyzee was always helpful and he delivered. We were not always the best clients, being hard to reach due to work commitments and family life we didnt make Fyzees job easy. Thankfully he was patient, persistent and professional.

Thank you for all of your help Fyzee, we are very happy with the outcome

Lisa Hall

Lisa Hall

Great service!

Dealing with Lendi was easy - Liam Jordan was able to negotiate a better rate with our current bank, so it was very straightforward. I'm very happy with Lendi and would recommend them to everyone.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Jarni and James

Jarni and JamesNew South Wales

Easy process

We had a great experience with Jack White and Matthew Wade from Lendi. We got a good rate for the loan. From pre-approval to unconditional finance it was done in a timely manner so we could secure our home. Many thanks

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Professional service

I am very happy with the work Stephen did for me and in a very professional manner. Received a great rate on my loan and would happily recommend Lendi to others.

CLAUDIA

CLAUDIASydney, NSW

Home Loan Refinancing Broker - David Law from Lendi was very helpful, polite, thank-you!

David Law from Lendi was very helpful and polite - and even though I stayed with my original deal, it was great to bounce ideas off him and have him follow-up with me throughout my research - thank you!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave David a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Good service

So far the service through Lendi has been very prompt with good communication. Each step has been clear and well explained. I would have no problems in recommending to others. Thanks Mary.

Loan used forRenovation