Lendi (page 2 of 81)

Excellent customer service experience

Customer service was excellent everything went smoothly and was completed in a timely manner i received a rate beyond me expectation this service has changed my financial outlook and gives me freedom to pursue me financial goals

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, timely and thorough

Ted was excellent initially in providing various options as per our requirements - covering pros and cons of all types of lenders.
Rae then took over and handled all communications between us and lender to provide a smooth settlement process with frequent updates. All costs were clearly communicated back to us.
Very happy and I have already recommended the Lendi Team to many of my friends who are looking to refinance or mortgage a new home.

Loan used forFirst Home
Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Practical and Efficient

1. Quick response.
2. They took into consideration all our re-financing options.
3. Guided us through the whole process.
4. Frequent updates.
5. Were open to answer all our queries.
6. Kept in touch after the process was finalised.

Sam D.

Sam D.Launceston, TAS

Diligent and thorough - what you want in a broker

We had a positive experience with Aaron at Lendi. He managed a complex application and assessment and recommended a lender which were amenable to our particular circumstances.

While the refinance did take a while, Aaron constantly followed up the lender and communicated well throughout the process.

Lendi transferred loan

Fantastic service
Friendly staff available when you need them
Friendly staff who follow up with you continually
Recommend to one and all
Thank you for making the process pain free
Will be personally recommending Lendi to everyone who will listen

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Gayle, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nona

Nona

My experience with this Company was nothing short of great!

Being the skeptic that I am, I was very cautious to deal with Lendi, who has heard of Lendi , I haven't. However, my experience with this Company was nothing short of great! Many thanks to Igor for your excellent service; prompt, friendly and professional and to Tammi for your professionalism. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone with financing needs. The whole process became quite easy because of the team's efficiency.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forRenovation
Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Alex has been a STAR!

It has been tough during the early COVID months this year when banks were all slow to act and hesitant to even consider any loan. Especially with the low interest, it was a good time refinance. Alex has been helping us all the way. We had the outcome we wanted to start the knock and rebuild which we are commencing soon.

shaun

shaunSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

After realising my current home loan rate was way too high I contacted Lendi. I was called back by a young man named Elias Khouri. Elias was extremely professional and courteous and constantly followed up to make sure everything was on track with our application even going so far as to stay back at work after 6:30PM on a Friday night as that was the only time my wife and I would be able to take a conference call together with him. Elias is a great asset to the team at Lendi and I would highly recommend him to anyone chasing a better home loan.

Amanda Turner

Absolute Lifesavers. Highly recommend Specialist Brayden Green!

Customer service was outstanding including regular updates, clear communication and explanations. Our specialist went above and beyond to match us with the right lender.
There were no unexpected costs. All hurdles were quickly managed and dealt with along the way. Great to have an expert walk us through a very stressful time.
Overall, very satisfied with Lendi, the loan approval and the handling of our case by Mr Brayden Green.
Thank you.

Amanda Turner

Such a shame how the settlement team was the opposite experience and made it go from an easy experience, to a very stressful one.

Shelvin P

Shelvin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Result

I came across Lendi a couple of months back. I was introduced to Eric Chou, one of the brokers. I can surely say this was the best customer service experience I got so far in any industry from start to finish. Definitely recommend

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shelvin, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Glenda L.

Glenda L.Peel, WA

Home loans

Had a phone appointment with mike samanipour today. He was extremely professional and was able to help me to see what options I had available. I would recommend lendi as a professional lending facility.No reward was offered to me to submit this review,it is in appreciation of the service mike has given

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Glenda, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JoEm

JoEm

Job well done!

We've once again engaged Bj (Lendi) with our loan application & Bj has delivered yet again a very good performance. We're very thankful for his efforts & patience through the whole process!

Relationship manager -Lendi

We received great service with the team, they followed up and held our hand along the process. We were kept informed and were treated with respect. We felt like we were listened to and provided with great advice

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mirella, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got us the best rate with a minimum of fuss

I was getting charged a high rate with the Greater Bank. They didn't want to help reduce it. We looked on line for other rates. Next thing I got a call from Aaron at Lendi. He explained everything in detail to us & said he could help with a better rate. He was so professional & very patient with us. We weren't very cluey doing things on line but helped by talking us through it. He came up with a rate 1% cheaper than we were paying. Thank you Aaron and thank you Lendi. You found the right product for us.

Trent

Trent Perth, WA

thanks!

a big thank you to Chris for helping us through some bumpy and stressfull patches along the journey. he was a star, always professional and friendly and got us the loan we needed for our property and investment property. then when Rae took over for settlement she was great with friendly service. it’s a massive relief to get it all over and done with. thanks to the 2 off them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Trent, thank you for taking the time to leave Chris and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Service

Lendi helped us buy our First Home. We were helped through the process. Michael was always very quick to reply and informative in his responses. Seems like Lendi is a modern way to get your home load sorted. We signed most of our forms online and outside of regular business hours which was great as Lendi was very flexible.

Loan used forFirst Home

Excellent Help from Matilda Phan

First Home buyer here.

Buying your first property can be nerve wrecking. Thankfully, I engaged Matilda form Lendi. She really made the process easy, accomodated to my personal request and answered all my question regardless of how mundane they were.

So I didn’t have to pay extra, I received a quality service and it helped me make one of my most important life purchases a smooth experience. No complaints, would highly recommend.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

I am very happy with the service Lendi provided . My home loan app was very smooth and I was kept informed through ever step of the process and when ever we had a question Our broker was onlt too happy to help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

blake l.

blake l.Hobart, TAS

To the Victor, comes the spoils

This was the third time I have gone through the process of getting approval for a home loan (having sold the last two) This was BY FAR the smoothest, most efficient, least time consuming and overall painless experience I have had to date. Victor is professional to a level I have rarely seen and was a total pleasure to deal with at every step! I will be personally asking to use him with all my dealings with Lendi,
Almost entirely due to Victors performance I will be highly recommending Lendi to anyone who will listen.
if it were possible I would give 6 stars.

Laura F.

Laura F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient. Informative & great customer service

Eric was wonderfully prompt in his responses and informative at every step of the way.Eric made the whole loan process so smooth, we felt confident and in very good hands.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.