Lendi (page 3 of 87)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Smooth as Silk

I had 2 very special ladies help me through every step of the way - I even zoomed for the 1st time ever - I am very happy with how easy the app is it work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I am glad to hear you found the process to be so helpful and easy, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Not a quick process

Started the process nearly 5 weeks ago to refinance my home loan. Application to selected bank just submitted only yesterday. Very frustrating how long Lendi take. Would not use them again for this reason.

Lindy McraeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Lindy Mcrae

Update: I was able to approach ANZ myself and obtain conditional approval on an investment loan very quickly..... Lendi was a complete was of time with only negative outcomes. Never again....

Duncan
DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pointless using them if you're just changing your loan mix with your existing bank

Smooth and Easy

Stephen who was my home loan specialist was very knowledgeable and was able help me through out the process. The entire process was smooth from providing options for loan to the application process to conditional approval through to final approval. Would recommend lendi.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elizabeth
ElizabethFar West, NSW

Fantastic experience

Excellent experience, and easy process from start to finish. Highly recommend Lendi. My current bank didn't want to touch me as I was only permanent part time (despite getting approx 60 hours per week including overtime shifts). Lendi found me a bank quickly that this was no issue with, and the whole process was very smooth

Reparias
RepariasBrisbane

Excellent experience

The experience dealing with Zyan was excellent, he was very helpful and always keen to Fastrack the process. He also kept us very well informed and we ended getting a good rate.

Excellent Outcome and Service

I want to say thankyou to Luis for his help in getting us a cheaper rate with Westpac. I was virtually shrugged off when I spoke to them myself. Now within a matter of 2 weeks I am now better off financially and will pay my loan off sooner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear Luis was able to secure you a better rate and that you are now better off financially because of it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need!

Alex S.
Alex S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

My experience with Lendi & consultants Lamita & Ron was excellent. Both these consultants were very helpful & kept us fully informed throughout our refinancing process. We did not experience any extra costs blow outs in refinancing our Mortgage & we also received a good interest rate from HSBC.

Do yourself a favour

pubg s.
pubg s.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Pain free refinance

Very helpful and and easy to deal with they understood exactly what we were looking for and all our questions answered especially love the follow ups even after settlement we highly recommend

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

If you return without question, that says it all!

We were hoping the process would be simple, straight forward and informative. It totally was! This is the 2nd time we have done business with Lendi within 4 months. I don't need another friend. I just need a finance business that responds promptly, provides accurate assessments, then speedy turn around of results. Good job Lendi (Samuel).

Mark
MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Painless Refinancing

After trying a couple of other "online" refinancers, who were shocking, Lendi was a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to deal with. Alana, our broker was so helpful and communicative. It was awesome.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear your broker Alana was so and helpful and communicative. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need!

Kat D
Kat D

Fast, efficient and effective.

Very happy with the efficiency and knowledge of my consultant. His attitude and manner were friendly and the overall experience was positive. My thanks to Lendi for their excellent service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear your home loan consultant was friendly and the overall experience was positive. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Excellent service, friendly and respectful consultants, excellent product

Kiran Kirby was amazing as he talked me through our options. I didn't think we would be eligible to refinance our rental home but Kiran made it happen. He goes above and beyond and thinks outside the box. I totally recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Grant, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear your home loan specialist Kiran was so amazing, going above and beyond to assist you with your refinancing needs. Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Belinda J.
Belinda J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!

Our experience with Lendi was straightforward. Our specialist listened to our needs and presented great options. Uploading documents was easier than anticipated. Communication was excellent! Would definitely use Stephen again! 10/10

Relationship manager -Lendi

Fast, effective no fuss service

Received excellent customer service from qualified and experienced professionals who helped me refinance my home loan and consolidating debt in a short time with no delays. Online services were great with an easy way to supply documents.

Above and beyond!

Our consultant Siv went above and beyond to ensure we secured a home loan with great terms. She took due note of our personal circumstances, canvased a number of loan providers to find the best option, secured pre-approval so we could shop for our dream home with assurance of financing, and then diligently followed up to ensure settlement closed in a timely manner. Thank you Siv and Lendi for your fantastic service!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Zimmy
ZimmyPerth, WA

Highly recommended.

From the beginning to the settled was smooth, easy and enjoyable experience!
The customer representative on the phone was amazing!
She explained everything with patient .
It was so helpful .
Very happy customer, thank you!

Art
ArtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job Luke Sutton

Thanks Luke for your good work.
Luke was great to work with, always answering emails and my phone calls in a quick amount of time.
Any issues he would get corrected ASAP where he could.
Always tried to be honest.
Great job Luke Thank you. Lendi are lucky to have good people like you representing the company.

Mansoor
Mansoor

Great Experience

*Customer service was excellent.
*No unexpected additional cost.
*No major issues .
*All minor issues resolved very quickly.
8I'm very satisfied with lendi and their staff .
*Highly recommended to everyone to use lendi.

Meg and Nick
Meg and NickHunter Region, NSW

Took over 3 months to settle

Mortgage broker was great but Lendi themselves were hopeless. Took over 3 months to settle…kept telling me they were hoping for it to happen the following week..again & again & again. Rate was good. But 3.5 months was not what I consider to be easier & quicker