Lendi (page 3 of 23)

mateski.dk

mateski.dkPerth, WA

They made it so easy and we are sooo happy.

I had wanted to refinance in order to get our stupid interest rate down, but no one would touch us. Not without paying LMI, and that would have defeated the purpose.
So I had almost given up, then Luis from Lendi called. He managed to negotiate a much better deal with our existing bank. We are locked in for 2 years now, but our interest rate has dropped from 3.74% to a cool 2.24%. Saving us around $240 a month. They really helped us get what we wanted, so would I recommend them? Definitely!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mateski, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

nicky

nickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, explained everything and called us when convenient for us as husband works long hours, very obliging and we t thu all steps from start to finish. Having own business

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nicky, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dana and Kevin

Dana and KevinSydney, NSW

Personalise service at its best

From the moment we contacted Lendi we felt we made the right choice
Our mortgage broker Julio was able to explain in detail the products suited for us, his knowledge and excellent customer service made us feel at ease, he was always there for us guiding us and clarifying any concern we had
In summary, refinancing our loan was a very rewarding experience from the beggining to the end, thank you Lendi and thank you Julio!!

Jo H.

Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sharon

SharonMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic customer service from Eric

I would like to express my gratitude and also congratulate Lendi on providing a great service to customers. Etic went above and beyond to help me refinance my loan and incorporate my personal load into this . I am not an easy person to pin down and Eric would always work around my needs to work.
Eric was so knowledgeable and explained everything in detail so there were no hidden surprises waiting for me. I highly recommend the services of Lendi as a mortgage broker and will be recommending them to my family and friends. Definitely will be using them if I ever need assistance in the future. Well done Eric and thankyou for all of your support throughout this process. 5 Star for sure…….

Amazing experience

This was the best experience we have ever had getting a loan. Everything went smoothly. We had fantastic support throughout the process. There was absolutely no stress in refinancing our home loan. We will definitely use Lendi again.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service to Matilda!

Evangeline V

Evangeline VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service from Matilda Phan.

Matilda has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, she walked me through the refinance process with transparency, efficiency & Professionalism.
She made the lengthy process a walk in the park.
I would happily recommend Matilda to anyone in need of an adviser.

Malakai H.

Malakai H.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent support from start to finish

Refinancing a home loan isn't the simplest or most straight-forward task, with ours being particularly cumbersome. After 3 months of ticking off requirement boxes (with new ones popping up each week), Lendi saw this transition through with consistency and much needed support. Big thanks to Matilda for sticking by us and getting us over the line.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Malakai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matilda and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Win

WinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Home Loan Offer

Michael Drinkwater was my broker and very happy with his knowledge, fast processing and professioanl manner. My loan got approved within two days of processing. I will recomment him to my family and friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Win, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and helpful

Gayathri Krishanthan was my broker and really knows her stuff. She was extremely helpful, answering any questions I had in a timely manner.
Raewyn McCauley was my settlement expert and was equally as helpful as the process was coming to an end. We had a really positive experience with Lendi from start to end and I would happily recommend them to family and friends.

Kwintin

Kwintin

Super helpful

Was assisted by Harley Kebbe from Lendi. What an asset to the company. Was super helpful and knew exactly what he was doing. He went above and beyond. Can highly recommend. Thanks Harley appreciate all your help.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kwintin, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun Dias

Shaun DiasPerth, WA

Very Happy with Service Provided

Harley Kebbe was great to work with, and walked me through the process patiently, ensuring I was confident with the best product for me. Was much easier than expected, and everything was laid out for me perfectly so as to determine what would suit me best. Thanks Harley, I've already recommended Lendi based on your fantastic Customer Service.

BECK

BECKSydney, NSW

I asked and Lendi delivered!

A Great service provided by Liam. He listened patiently to my needs, offered options and followed through with a good deal in good time. I recommend Lendi for those refinancing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Beck, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy dealing

Matthew Wade from Lendi was efficient, friendly and very helpful with the refinancing of our homeloan.
Given the current climate Matt made our experience hassle and stress free,
Thanks again Matt.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dazza

DazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mistake after Mistake

Relationship manager -Lendi

Re mortgage easy with Lendl.

Very satisfied with service.kept me upto date and minimal fuss and paperwork required as it Was a negotiated reduction Of my interest rate With existing bank.
Saves me $100 a month!

The Tates

The TatesSydney, NSW

If there was 10 stars I would of given them 10!

The entire team at Lendi have been fantastic especially shane.finney@lendi.com.au. We are in the middle of the process and everything has been so streamlined & easy to do, we have never had this experience with a Financial Institution before! Our application has had it's challenges however Shane has gone over and above to help us out. Irrespective of the final outcome, I will not hesitate to recommend Lendi and in particular Shane to all our friends and family.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed with my Lendi Broker, Ted Vo.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great to work with for a loan restructure.

Susie and Nat were great working to restructure my home loans. Susie got back to me consistently with updates, and emails for what I needed to progress the application. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave Susie, Nat and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.