Lendi (page 3 of 6)

4.9

Best Service

Alana, a home lending expert for Lendi based in Brisbane, was a breath of fresh air for my wife and me. She negotiated a refinancing deal for us to save ---loads. With all the process ( and us being a little older), she navigated everything so we could understand and hope for a positive outcome -- which happened yesterday. We are very happy! Her team were a good help as well. Thanks alot.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave Alana a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

The thought of changing my home loan to another lender was daunting but my experience with Lendi and Eric was excellent

The process was easy and I was very happy with the rate of the new bank. Eric was very helpful, he explained everything really well and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I would defiantly recommend Lendi to family and friends. The online tools were amazing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

MelCar

MelCarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful....through hard time and good times.

I have worked with Hasan Masur for quite some time now. Lendi and Hasan were able to assist me in obtaining a loan when I needed to refinance my property, due to a relationship breakdown. Due to some credit issues, I was only able to obtain a sub-prime mortgage at the time...but it saved me. Hasan and Lendi kept in touch and advised me when the 1 year anniversary of this loan was up and that they were available to assist me in refinancing to a more affordable product. Hasan has worked with me the whole way, keeping me well informed and updated. I am delighted to say that I am now a prime mortgage customer again - and will save so much more now as a result of his assistance.

S Silver

S SilverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service and regular updates

I recently contacted Lendi to review my mortgage and find me a better deal to take advantage of current low interest rates. Susan has been great to deal with; knowledgeable, thorough and professional and has kept me informed at all stages. The work he has done has saved me a huge amount of time and effort comparing rates and I'm looking forwsrd to working with Lendi again in the future.

James Canberra ACT

James Canberra ACTDowner 2602, ACT

Lendi - you’re awesome - Roz reduced my repayments by $1400 per month (not a misprint)

Dominic H.

Dominic H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

Lendi helped to refinance my mortgage to a more competitive interest rate. They made the process simple and smooth, and had it all sorted in a matter of days. Could not recommend them highly enough. Dom

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Wellson was so helpful and was with us every step of the way. We had no confidence going in but am so glad we went through with our application. Best decision ever. Be patient!
We didn’t experience any issues or unexpected costs. Wellson made sure to fill us in with every bit of detail so that we weren’t caught off guard.
Satisfied with our rate.
Thanks again Wellson & Mathu.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Simon B.

Simon B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

Roz has been very helpful from start to finish , have unsuccessfully tried getting loans elsewhere. Was not a problem with Roz from Lendi excellent experience and very helpful , would recommend to anyone thanks

Amazing support

Fantastic customer service.... no hidden details or dramas .
Clear communication and unwavering support with what is normally a stressful process.
Julio has been simply amazing. Highly recommended!! Definitely 5 stars

Paula

Paula

Highly recommend Raymond Su and Lendi!

Raymond was very communicative every step of the way.
When things were said to be done, they were done.
Thorough and helpful.
Information was clear, concise, and instructions easy to follow.
I would recommend Lendi to friends without hesitation.

Matilda was so helpful

Matilda Thuy Thanh phan was so lovely and helpful and very patient . she was very genuine and up front with finding us the best Leander that suited us we are very happy and satisfied with our loan application. she always helped answer any questions I had and was always easy to contact. we Thank her very much.

Kev

KevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great follow up...

Thanks very much to Jason and the team at Lendi for their excellent service regarding the refinancing of my mortgage... Your patience and assistance is greatly appreciated... Kindest of regards

Lindsay666

Lindsay666Wheatbelt, WA

My brockerwas awesome

I got my interest rates lowered a heap
The.process waslonger than i thought but was worth it in the end
Well dine lendi it still worked out better than expected

Conor

ConorSydney, NSW

Great service and a great result

I was very happy that I made the decision to look at refinancing. While not unhappy with my original mortgage provider, I had making my repayments for 10 years without ever questioning whether I could be doing better. My account manager Victor Dang at Lendi took me through a lot of different options, providers and packages and really took the time to find out what I was looking for in a loan, apart from the best rate. Just a couple of weeks later I have received an unconditional approval from a new lender, shaved 5 years off my current mortgage and consolidated outstanding debt for more or less the same monthly rate as I was already paying. So a great start to the new decade. Cannot recommend the company and their staff highly enough.

Sandy

SandyPeel, WA

Refinance

I dealt with Alex to help me get a lower interest rate on my mortgage and was able to achieve this in a week. I was kept up to date with the whole process. Alex was friendly, professional and really listened to what I wanted to achieve short and long term. Extremely happy with the service.

Dennis

DennisQueensland

Paul was fantastic to work with, recommend to anyone

Paul was fantastic to work with, would recommend to anyone, Paul followed up everything, kept me informed, couldn't ask for a better person to look after my loan queries anytime in the future

Hasan Massar

Hasan and Lendi have been extremely helpful in refinancing and consolidating debts. Advice provided has been professional, accurate and timely. Hasan has been in contact with me throughout and has ‘held my hand’ throughout the process. I would recommend Hasan to others considering refinancing

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lucy, thank you for taking the time to leave Hasan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.