Lendi (page 3 of 5)

Wittmann

WittmannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbelievable

We have worked with Mark on 2 occasions now and he would have to be the best person for the job. We feel as if we are the only customer he has. He keeps us up
to date with whats going on. He found us the best deal. He has a great personality and a very kind voice. I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone. I would have to say Mark is the best at his job and we wish him well.
Thanks again Mark
Regards Wittmanns

cassandra and nigel

cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW

Karan was awesome!!

he worked super hard over xmas break and new year to get us pre-approval even though it was 2 days b4 xmas our offer was accepted. Everything was done super fast including conditional final approval from maquarie bank within 25 days and that was even with a small delay with us signing contract. Always able to communicate by phone or email and quick to get back. and got the bank evaluation done super quick aswell.
Thanks so much for you patience with us.

Charles A.

Charles A.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service - Slick operation

I have used Lendi for three mortgages, service level is exceptional. Excellent online interface & one to one broker guides you every step & very responsive.
I have had the same broker (Lester) on all transactions and he is honest and reliable. He even responds after hours when your trying to get all the legal forms signed.
The zipID verification service saves money and time. They came to our workplaces and also at weekends.

Would recommend over visiting a big 4 bank.

We got various solid options but easily found the right one for us.
Application was prepared and ID verified in about 5 days
We got full unconditional approval in 10 days.
Super fast and great rates with offset from ING.

Beth Gibberd

Beth GibberdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A brilliant service!

When I first contacted Lendi I felt very overwhelmed and doubtful we could afford a second property. Our home loan specialist, Chet Fonseka, made everything feel achievable. He has made the whole process clear to me the whole way and has always helped us with any issues that have arisen. The rates achieved were very competitive and we are very happy with the outcome, I would highly recommend this service.

Kay M

Kay MMelbourne

Lendi - first place to call

I am in the initial stages of home loan application with Rishabh from a Lendi. Service has been responsive and thorough- am looking forward to the next steps and feeling confident I have the best home loan for my needs.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, We are excited to hear that your journey so far with Rishabh here at Lendi is going smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we are looking forward to meeting all your home loan needs.

Mehmet

MehmetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service. Thanks Mark

Excellent service. Whenever we need help Mark and Biana was there. They did help from approval loan to settlement day.

Thanks for Mark and Biana.

Kind regards.

Mehmet Cetin & Tugba Uzun

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easy and helpful service from Kris.

Dealt throughout our loan approval with Krishneel, he made the whole experience easy and painless. Did the majority of the paperwork with my IPad, very convenient.
Haven't experienced any unexpected out of pocket costs so far with the loan they have organised through Macquarie and happy with the interest rate.
Overall we have been really happy with our service from Lendi and Kris.

Lachlan

LachlanNorthern Region, NSW

Exceptional Service - around the clock

Lendi have been instrumental in organising our new loan for our first family home. Our thanks goes out to Hasan, who has been contactable around the clock to field all of our questions!

Nigel

NigelCanberra 2600, ACT

Mortgage broker - Alberto

We contacted Lendi to investigate obtaining a better interest rate for our home loan. Alberto tailored an option with our current bank and secured a much better interest rate. No hassles and very easy to deal with. From start to finish it was organised and confirmed within 48 hours!! Easiest banking experience I have ever had. Alberto was prompt, helpful and great to deal with. Well worth giving Lendi a call to see what they can offer.

Carolyn

CarolynNortheast, VIC

Helpful, non judgemental, friendly, and easy to deal with.

Lamita was so easy to deal with, always there for us, helped us through and over the hurdles with different options, as we are older borrowers we honestly didnt think we could borrow, but lamita found an alternative for us to own our own home. We are so happy with the help and patience with Lendi. Just ask and they can help you get the Australian dream.

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi have great staff and really make an effort

Of several home loan brokers I found lendi to be the most helpful and was lucky enough to be looked after by a great guy called Steven Sheard. Their system was a lot easier them others also. They do most of the work for you. Highly recommended.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave Steven a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Lok

LokSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!

A big thank you to my consultant Brayden Green and his team throughout the whole application process. Brayden was very efficient, responsive and provided accurate advise on solutions that worked best for me. He was very patient, respectful and professional.
My overall experience with Lendi was very good, I really appreciated the help from Lendi and will definitely recommend their services to family and friends.

Tammy

TammyCentral Queensland, QLD

First Time Clients and Would Recommend

Bj was always on the ball and the open communication was very commendable. Even through a couple of little hiccups he helped guide us to a very positive outcome. The home loan rate we secured will help us make extra payments and keep planning for our next home.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tammy, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sarah Kruger

Sarah Kruger

Fantastic experience, cannot fault!!

I was absolutely delighted with the outcome of my enquiry, not only did I get a significant rate reduction on my owner occupier home loan but our investment loan also. Liam was great to work with; efficient and always there to answer any questions we had! Would highly recommend, one happy customer here :-)

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Very professional, friendly and responsive service

- Very professional - Lendi was able to quickly meet our needs and wants and found the loan that suited us
- Very friendly - every interaction has been positive and friendly, like they want to help
- Very responsive - always answers calls politely, replies to messages quickly, feel like I’m the only customer

AMA

AMAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Lendi worked really hard to get the formal approvals over the line. They were very responsive to every query I had, often responses were within a few minutes of an Email or a phone call. Very happy with the final result.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ama, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Awesome customer service great company!

Excellent customer service from start to end! Really recommend lendi to anyone! No hidden surprises or fees. Very friendly staff. I am extremely satisfied with my experience. Thanks to all!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great service. Bj and Nicole made it really simple to refinance

BJ and Nicole were great. They did all the hard work in helping me refinance. They gave me lots of options. Communication was great as they get back to you quickly. Made it really easy and hassle free. Great customer service

Susan Challita was AMAZING

During the experience of finding a great home loan Susan and the team of lendi went out of their way morning, noon and night. I can’t thank Susan enough for all her hard work and effort she has done for me. I couldn’t have done this with out her. Thank you so much for your effort and putting up with my thousand phone calls and questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.