Lendi (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Relationship manager -Lendi

So much appreciation for their help

Alex went above and beyond and made sure he talked it all through with me and if I ever needed him he was fast to get back t9 me and rectify any issue I may have had

Other Home Loans

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

vach
vachSydney, NSW

Not a pleasant experience

In the beginning process was fine but service got bad around the settlement time. Even after number of reminders and follow ups nothing got changed and the experience overall was unpleasant.

Eric Anthony N.
Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Couldn’t recommend them enough!

The whole process start to finish was very professional and easy! With the same consultant start to finish who was always available to answer any questions or help with everything. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Clifford Gillmore
Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Leon S
Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!

sarojdongol
sarojdongolSydney, NSW

Received good service.

I would like to thank Dean for his excellent service on the mortgage process, He was the first contact person I contacted. He clearly understood my needs and helped me to get pre-approval at the right time. He gave me the best options based on my circumstances. Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav
RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rockson
RocksonSydney, NSW

Great customer service, fast turn around time, easy to apply online

The experience that Lendi provided was great and the factt that you are able to do everything online was amazing. Eric did an amazing job in making sure that we understood everything and walk through the process with us patiently.

I will definitely recommend Lendi to anyone that's looking for a loan.

Improvement:
1. The option that was presented to us was quite limited
2. The internal review team is quite strict and may not truly reflect the outcome from the lending bank (ie. the internal team said NAB wouldn't approve our loan but through another broker NAB approved us)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rockson, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kate B.
Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Made a daunting process incredibly easy - Thank you so much Lamita!

We found a house much earlier than we had expected which meant that we hadn't even started looking at finance or pre-approval. I was a bit sceptical at first using an online mortgage broker but we were in a hurry to put in an offer and Lendi had good reviews (which as we found out are very well deserved!). As first-home buyers, the process seemed incredibly daunting and we didn't even know where to start, but Lamita walked us through everything step-by-step. She went above and beyond to make sure that our loan was approved incredibly quickly and got us a far better rate than anything we could have gotten doing the process ourselves. We cannot recommend Lamita and the whole Lendi team highly enough.

Gio R
Gio RSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

Big thank you to Mary-Jane H absolutely legend
Great customer service, easy of uploading documents online, best deal on the market
Fantastic experience overall
Highly recommend you give Lendi a crack before anywhere else

Joe and Grace WA

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Extremely helpful service - thank you Lachlan Wraith!

I cannot thank Lachlan enough for the help he provided me throughout the whole process of receiving my loan. He was punctual with every meeting down to the minute, he was a extremely knowledgeable of each area for which I required additional information/assistance, and he always provided complete and timely responses to my emails.

Jackie
JackieMid North Coast, NSW

Expert assistance, great experience.

This is the second time we have refinanced our home loan with Lendi. We have found the Lendi team to be helpful, friendly and efficient. Mark and Ron listened to our needs and provided expert advice on a loan product to suit us. Communication was always prompt and informative. We would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to save time and money.

First Home Buying Made Easy

As first home buyers, engaging with Lendi was the best decision that we made. The staff at Lendi were professional and very helpful throughout the whole process. They patiently guided us through the whole process from start uptil settlement. I would highly recommend Lendi if you are looking to buy a property.

Kev in WA
Kev in WAPerth, WA

Great service, really helpful and professional

The rate I got was excellent and the loan amount higher than others offered. As I own a business it was a bit more complicated but Lendi made it so much easier.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kev, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jenko
JenkoSydney, NSW

Good service

Andy Levstek NSW was great to deal with , straight talking very experienced just what I needed to steer everything in the right direction.
Overall a good experience and would recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jenko, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Delphine
DelphineCentral West, NSW

Very helpful. Recommend

Good offering and explanation of options.
Kept me updated at all stages, which made the whole process seamless. Invaluable Support for my first loan. Easy to follow clear instructions and very friendly contact with Rachel. Would recommend Lendi.

Kerrie
KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Sheida
Sheida

Excellent support throughout the process for first time buyer

Lendi were extremely responsive and supported me throughout the process! I felt that my broker was doing a lot to get me the best loan and I would definitely recommend Lendi to others, especially if you are buying for the first time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sheida, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mamoon
MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.