Lendi (page 3 of 9)

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Alexis

AlexisSydney, NSW

Ideal service

I saw an ad for Lendi to refinance. I received a follow-up call the next day. Their representative Roneel Prasad was indispensable in the process, and constantly followed up to keep me informed. The process was seamless thanks to Roneel's efforts. Highly recommended.

Customer service A1

Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Lachlan, professional and understanding of our needs.
Gave us many options regarding financing rather than push an individual product.
Prompt with any questions we had and explained things clearly.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Lachlan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Raj

RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

got my approval in a week.

Deal with George El-Khoury, he did what he said. Got my load approved in less than a week. I was about to loose contract and George jumped in to help me and got it done for me. Top Bloke .

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raj, thank you for taking the time to leave George and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

From the beginning Matt was great to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble including the few nervous emails whilst awaiting the approval. The application process itself is a breeze and Matt made sure it all went smoothly. Highly recommend Lendi to everyone!

Fantastic customer service

Lendi made what I originally thought quite very daunting on securing my first home loan very easy going, George was absolutely fantastic in handling my application and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend lendi to anyone who is looking to own their first home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Very professional and amazing customer service.

Very professional, great customer service and diligent service, I was very happy throughout the process and Lendi offered me the best on the market in regards to the home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hugo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Saroj

SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Experience!

Susan and Ron were exceptional with their customer service, providing information, direction and solving issues with great professionalism and efficiency. I would recommend LENDI to any prospective buyer. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jayson, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and Ron a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nick Shaw

Nick ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review

Customer service was excellent and the online process tool away a large amount of stress that one would normally encounter with a home loan. Extremely satisfied, thank you to the Lendi team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

He made it possible for us to get a home loan!

My partner and I had such an amazing experience with Lendi. We had issues with our credit file without our knowledge and our consultant Bj moved mountains guiding us through it. With experience he was able to direct us in the steps needed for solving the matter and now the credit issue has been fixed. This made it possible for us to apply for a loan for your first home. Bj was friendly and professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to apply for a home loan. He was patient, kept us constantly informed and looked for a loan that was perfect for us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

John Cairney

John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jai Grewal

Jai GrewalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from Matthew Wade

For a first time home buyer, who bid on a place prior to having finance sorted, all I can say is Matthew Wade did a glorious job of making everything work out in a short time. Based on an initial conversation with Matt, I decided to go with him rather than my long time Big 4 bank. Proved to be the right decision. Matt worked through his personal time and kept me updated every step of the way, maintained realistic numbers and timelines and delivered as promised! I'm definitely looking him up for my next loan :)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

On the right track

Gideval

GidevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Riliable - Ratinf 10/10

Trough Lendi loan Platform, I Genuinely been impressed of the quality of the Service. - Raymond Su - has been accomplished all the duties with professionality and extreme patience: Qualities that helped me out with extreme accuracy to calculate my loan. Further no extra unexpected calculations have been issued. I'm completely satisfied with the rate that i received from this loan.

- Raymond Su - is a topnotch Broker - Rating 10/10

Outstanding Service!

Our first mortgage in Australia and Lendi helped us from start to finish! Dean Hulsman was amazing - professional and always available! Super helpful from start to finish. An amazing experience

5 stars no hesitation

Quick and simple process made it stress free start to finish.
Krishneel Kumar was exceptional at keeping me updated and his professionalism was unreal. He is also very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

Sam H.

Sam H.Pilbara, WA

Passionate, Professional & Personable

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chris

ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT

Lendi are fantastic

Our whole process with Lendi was seemless. Mark Zigouris was attentive, personable and a real pleasure to work with. I genuinely felt throughout the process that Mark wanted the best product for us even though it was a very straight forward product. Mark was also great in that he was happy to spend time talking to us as people rather than customers and often relayed his own experiences.

The settlement team could have been a bit more demanding from banks and solicitors but Mathu still did a fantastic job communicating.

Well done Lendi, you surprised me.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.