Lendi (page 3 of 4)

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Robert eEbsworth

Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Ted vo is perfect

Ted vo is very genuine in finding what is best type of loan for my financial position
He used all latest technology while processing the loan application it was really helpful in saving my time

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

cassandra and nigel

cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW

Karan was awesome!!

he worked super hard over xmas break and new year to get us pre-approval even though it was 2 days b4 xmas our offer was accepted. Everything was done super fast including conditional final approval from maquarie bank within 25 days and that was even with a small delay with us signing contract. Always able to communicate by phone or email and quick to get back. and got the bank evaluation done super quick aswell.
Thanks so much for you patience with us.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Celeste

CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Nigel

NigelCanberra 2600, ACT

Mortgage broker - Alberto

We contacted Lendi to investigate obtaining a better interest rate for our home loan. Alberto tailored an option with our current bank and secured a much better interest rate. No hassles and very easy to deal with. From start to finish it was organised and confirmed within 48 hours!! Easiest banking experience I have ever had. Alberto was prompt, helpful and great to deal with. Well worth giving Lendi a call to see what they can offer.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I was referred to Bj by my sister as she was so happy with his services in her last purchase and I can honestly say he is brilliant! Professional, knowledgeable and so supportive is an understatement and I will never use anyone else. Would recommend him to anyone I know and Lendi should be very honoured to have such an asset to their business. Thanks Bj!!!

Tammy

TammyCentral Queensland, QLD

First Time Clients and Would Recommend

Bj was always on the ball and the open communication was very commendable. Even through a couple of little hiccups he helped guide us to a very positive outcome. The home loan rate we secured will help us make extra payments and keep planning for our next home.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tammy, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sarah Kruger

Sarah Kruger

Fantastic experience, cannot fault!!

I was absolutely delighted with the outcome of my enquiry, not only did I get a significant rate reduction on my owner occupier home loan but our investment loan also. Liam was great to work with; efficient and always there to answer any questions we had! Would highly recommend, one happy customer here :-)

Susan Challita was AMAZING

During the experience of finding a great home loan Susan and the team of lendi went out of their way morning, noon and night. I can’t thank Susan enough for all her hard work and effort she has done for me. I couldn’t have done this with out her. Thank you so much for your effort and putting up with my thousand phone calls and questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Glenn Hoey

Glenn HoeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Mortgage Broker

Our Mortgage Broker Lester Dela Cruz was absolutely fantastic, he kept us update to date through out the whole process, all the figures he stated at the start were correct at the end - in actual fact our mortgage rate dropped, o cannot rate Lester highly enough, he was very professional and also very approachable during a very stressful time, Lendi was also fantastic with the follow up emails and phones calls in regards to the final settlement, they were there to assist me etc . Fantastic service all around which enabled us to star our new life in another country and get a new home

Professional and polite

Lendi was recommended to us by a friend. After enquiring, we were introduced to Will Barber who was fantastic from first contact to settlement. He was extremely helpful, professional and prompt. The loan he secured for us was best for us and his advice on all matters related to the loan always clear. We have no hesitation in recommending Will and Lendi to anyone requiring a loan.

Adam W.

Adam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My home loan specialist was Hasan Mansur and he was incredible throughout this process. He was diligent in responding to my many questions and walked me through the process of buying my first home when I was a nervous wreck at time. 10/10 would recommend.

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Bank too busy to talk to me

James Gordon helped me secure a super low rate in a very short timeframe when my bank had a five day call back to even speak to someone to review. Cannot recommend enough.