Lendi (page 3 of 4)

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

Scott S.

Scott S.Launceston, TAS

Great Service - No Hassels

Alex from Lendi was very good. He arranged a new fixed rate term for my existing loan. Only took a couple of days to arrange. He was knowledgeable and professional and he kept us updated until the end.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Celeste

CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Outstanding service and follow up.

Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the best options to suit my circumstances. Very thorough follow up and kept me abreast through out the entire process.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

BJ goes above and beyond!

BJ from Lendi has been super helpful throughout the entire process of securing a home loan. This was mine and my partners first time with this process and it was great to have BJ there, ready to answer all our silly questions at a moments notice. He was patient and informative. I highly recommend the service he has provided us. Thanks so much, BJ. Youre the best.
Sincerely,
SJC & KRM

Gillian

Gillian

Great service from Lendi

I needed to change my housing lender and was contacted by Terry Usher. He was great. We organised several times for phone meetings and each time Terry contacted me on time. He listened to what I needed and set about finding a lender to suit my needs. He explained things in plain language sometimes several times! The transition from one lender to another was seamless. The platform needed to upload documents was super easy to use ... really! I would highly recommend Lendi

Mukund V.

Mukund V.Barton 2600, ACT

Best Mortgage Broker !!!

Working with BJ has been great. I had a complex loan with a refinance and a lot of difficulties in getting it over the line. BJ was tireless in his efforts with the bank often working weekends to provide the required info, eventually getting me final loan approval.
This settlement would not have been a reality without BJ being in my corner.

Patrick

PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Lendi, whan can I say about them. They were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable right throughout the process. I was extremely grateful for the time and effort that they put into completing the task. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is search for a better deal. My thanks goes out especially to Liam for his advise and rapid response to my situation

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

C S.

C S.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Ben and Ron who looked after our refinance and new purchase were excellent. Having dedicated brokers made the process easier as they knew our situation and were able to tailor the products to us directly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben, Ron & the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with all of your home loan needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I was referred to Bj by my sister as she was so happy with his services in her last purchase and I can honestly say he is brilliant! Professional, knowledgeable and so supportive is an understatement and I will never use anyone else. Would recommend him to anyone I know and Lendi should be very honoured to have such an asset to their business. Thanks Bj!!!

Berber

BerberSydney

All went well

Jeremy from Lendi negotiated the current rates from the bank for my investment property and I am now saving a trip to Europe per year. Great and thanks for the savvy brokers are Lendi!

April

AprilNew South Wales

Great Service.

Liam Jordan was great. Got me a lower rate with my same bank even after I had contacted my bank for a lower rate! The process was fairly quick and very easy. Liam explained everything to me and got the answers to my questions if he didn’t know them. Phone calls and emails were quick and easy. Thanks.

Glenn Hoey

Glenn HoeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Mortgage Broker

Our Mortgage Broker Lester Dela Cruz was absolutely fantastic, he kept us update to date through out the whole process, all the figures he stated at the start were correct at the end - in actual fact our mortgage rate dropped, o cannot rate Lester highly enough, he was very professional and also very approachable during a very stressful time, Lendi was also fantastic with the follow up emails and phones calls in regards to the final settlement, they were there to assist me etc . Fantastic service all around which enabled us to star our new life in another country and get a new home

Adam W.

Adam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My home loan specialist was Hasan Mansur and he was incredible throughout this process. He was diligent in responding to my many questions and walked me through the process of buying my first home when I was a nervous wreck at time. 10/10 would recommend.