Lendi (page 3 of 34)

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

Was so good I thought it was a scam

I was only testing the waters when I first checked out Lendi but on first talking to Alex Papadimitriou I was extremely impressed & within 3 days my application was in!!!
I saved a whole % on my existing mortgage, took an extra $30,000 on top for a new car & my repayments didn’t change. Saved 5yrs & $50,000 in interesting the term of my new loan.?From there dealing with his team, Luchelle Sarenas & Ron Prasad was easy!!! Loved it. Thanks guys

nithin a.

nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa

CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor

Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Dan G

Dan Gsydney

Superior Service with a smile

Johanna Mendoza from Lend was fantastic! Johanna didnt give up on me and went that extra mile to find me a loan after turned down by at least 4 other lenders/brokers. Highly recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dan, thank you so much for leaving such a positive review for Johanna! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass on your feedback. We very much look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sam

SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ad

A perfect finance company. A helping hand to sort financials.

We are extremely satisfied to have contacted this company. They took us out of big debt and sorted our financials. Down the track, they helped us get to best deal in home loan market. Throughout this, they offered so good professional service, always prompt to communicate. I think we will stick with them for all out future financial deals of the family.. Thanks to them..a lot..

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Lendo made loan application super easy

My home loan specialist was Rishi Nanda, he made the entire process very easy and customer feedback during the process was excellent, always updating on status, I received no extra or unexpected issues, and was very satisfied with the rate and the entire process in dealing with lendi. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

Carol O.

Carol O.Gippsland, VIC

Completely lacking customer service and SLOW

Requests for paperwork prev verified. 2+ weeks no closer to loan, & information is still wrong. Cancelled application: they don’t pick up the phone or use the right email address despite multiple requests & messages both online & over the phone.

Param

ParamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easier than I thought , I highly recommend "Rishi Nanda".

I went through a new home loan process with Lendi and was looked after by Rishi Nanda. I appreciate his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping with he whole process . Myself being new to the whole process - had a lot of silly questions but Rishi was very patient and understanding . My unconditional loan approval came through in 3 days (Already had a conditional preapproval).
I'd highly recommend "Rishi Nanda" in case you decide to call Lendi .

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Broker

I have just refinance through Lendi and my broker Dorian was amazing. I can't say enough for everything he did to help me get a great deal. He went above and beyond to help get everything happening and swiftly, he is my shining star.
Uploading your documents to their dashboard was made easy, which also kept you up-to-date with the application process.
Lendi are friendly, professional and know their stuff. If you need some advice I'd highly recommend giving Lendi a call today, you won't regret it. I sure didn't!

Amanda

Amanda

Amazing Customer Service - Thomas was Fantastic!

I had no problems with Lendi whatsoever. Thomas kept me updated every step of the way, was always willing to answers all of my silly questions, and went above and beyond to help me refinance my house. I can't say enough about Lendi and in particular, Thomas!

LINDA TAYLOR

LINDA TAYLORGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially great for us!

Loan has just been refinanced in the last 24 hours but feel like Lendi was with us every step of the way. Special mention to Fraser who went above and beyond to help with our transition. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Impressed so far!

Nickrauksts

NickraukstsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great with our refinance

We've just used Lendi to refinance and found the process really easy. We ended up with a great rate, with the options we wanted. We got responses quickly and all the team at Lendi were patient when we were hard to get hold of to answer questions they had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Amazing saving on refinance

Had a great experience refinancing our mortgage from an interest rate in the 5% range to one in the 1% range... we experienced great customer service, especially with siv sov and ron prasad who were so quick to respond to queries at all hours. So happy with the amazing saving we will be making. The only downside to the experience was the amount of time the whole process took. We were expecting 6 to 8 weeks based on past experience but it took closer to 14 weeks...however this could be due to delays over the christmas period. Overall very happy with the outcome.

Dani

DaniPeel, WA

Excelent support

Lendi has been super supportive and helpful. We were stuck in a loan with a high interest rate. After many attempts Lendi found us a way out! Thanks Shane & Hiba.

vin

vinSydney, NSW

Refinance made easy

I’d like to thank Lendi, Matilda was fantastic helped every step of the way , very professional, in the end found us a great product with great features thank you to all the team

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vin, thank you for taking the time to leave the Matilda and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Wins N.

Wins N.Sydney, NSW

Refinancing at it's Best

We were looked after by Shane. Shane was very patient and understanding. Helped us throughout the process even gave us a few options and scenario's that was best suitable for us, Even when we changed our mind on the first option.
Shane called when he said he would, always replied on time. Transparent.
Compared to our last experience with a different broker, the whole process with Lendi was a breeze.
Also want to thank Jocy and Tammy who helped during the process.
We were happy with what Lendi provided, ended up going with Bankwest.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.