Lendi (page 3 of 10)

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Evangeline V

Evangeline VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service from Matilda Phan.

Matilda has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, she walked me through the refinance process with transparency, efficiency & Professionalism.
She made the lengthy process a walk in the park.
I would happily recommend Matilda to anyone in need of an adviser.

Malakai H.

Malakai H.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent support from start to finish

Refinancing a home loan isn't the simplest or most straight-forward task, with ours being particularly cumbersome. After 3 months of ticking off requirement boxes (with new ones popping up each week), Lendi saw this transition through with consistency and much needed support. Big thanks to Matilda for sticking by us and getting us over the line.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Malakai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matilda and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun Dias

Shaun DiasPerth, WA

Very Happy with Service Provided

Harley Kebbe was great to work with, and walked me through the process patiently, ensuring I was confident with the best product for me. Was much easier than expected, and everything was laid out for me perfectly so as to determine what would suit me best. Thanks Harley, I've already recommended Lendi based on your fantastic Customer Service.

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

BECK

BECKSydney, NSW

I asked and Lendi delivered!

A Great service provided by Liam. He listened patiently to my needs, offered options and followed through with a good deal in good time. I recommend Lendi for those refinancing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Beck, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy dealing

Matthew Wade from Lendi was efficient, friendly and very helpful with the refinancing of our homeloan.
Given the current climate Matt made our experience hassle and stress free,
Thanks again Matt.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Re mortgage easy with Lendl.

Very satisfied with service.kept me upto date and minimal fuss and paperwork required as it Was a negotiated reduction Of my interest rate With existing bank.
Saves me $100 a month!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great to work with for a loan restructure.

Susie and Nat were great working to restructure my home loans. Susie got back to me consistently with updates, and emails for what I needed to progress the application. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave Susie, Nat and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Mamoon

MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.

Pleasure to desk with

Costumer service was super helpful, Jonathon made every step of the process really easy, ensuring that I had the correct information / details for submission.

Thanks for helping me refinance my home loan Lendi!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miles, thank you for taking the time to leave Jonathon and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Natalie and  Salvatore

Natalie and SalvatoreSydney, NSW

Fantastic to deal with!!

Gagan was extremely helpful and did everything he knew to get us our new home loan and refinance our investment property loan. We will be using Gagan in the future. They kept us up to date throughout the process.
He got us a great deal and we couldn’t be happier!!

Lyndel

LyndelNorth West, QLD

Super Informative

My broker Chet, was very helpful with the whole process from start to finish. All of my questions were answered in a very timely manner, or immediately. He was very patient while helping with the latest electronic technology

Debbie51

Debbie51Sydney, NSW

So helpful & understanding

Lendi were excellent - able to explain the process in simple terms & kept as informed at each step of the way. Our consultant was fun & happy and a pleasure to deal with.

Amber

AmberWarragul

Highly Recommend

Lachlan has been very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He clearly explained every step and worked around our busy schedules. We are happy with the rate we have been offered and hope the remainder of the process runs as smoothly.

Great experience

Liam was great, he ran us through the process, made sure we were happy with the product and kept us informed throughout the hole thing. Would recommend lendi to anyone.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Service and Help

Matthew Wade was really helpful, professional and gave well tailored advise to help us achieve our desired loan solution. The process was super quick and every date Matt told us was accurate within a day or so.
Not only did we get the best loan rate possible with a reputable bank, we had a lot of help to ensure it was quick and seamless. Many thanks Matt