Lendi (page 3 of 26)

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

Alec Makarein

Alec Makarein

Homestar Gold - fantastic package

The online method of processing is most impressive. Thorough, easy and great communication from the team. Information is clear and comprehensive but easy to understand. This overall Home Loan package is an ideal model for us paying down a mortgage in the current financial climate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alec, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Kara K.

Kara K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professionalism

The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The brokers were contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly. The handover process to the next customer service person was also very professional. The online portal was also really well done and easy to understand and upload information. Couldn't fault. Thank you.

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, timely and thorough

Ted was excellent initially in providing various options as per our requirements - covering pros and cons of all types of lenders.
Rae then took over and handled all communications between us and lender to provide a smooth settlement process with frequent updates. All costs were clearly communicated back to us.
Very happy and I have already recommended the Lendi Team to many of my friends who are looking to refinance or mortgage a new home.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Alex has been a STAR!

It has been tough during the early COVID months this year when banks were all slow to act and hesitant to even consider any loan. Especially with the low interest, it was a good time refinance. Alex has been helping us all the way. We had the outcome we wanted to start the knock and rebuild which we are commencing soon.

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ad

We received great service with the team, they followed up and held our hand along the process. We were kept informed and were treated with respect. We felt like we were listened to and provided with great advice

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mirella, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got us the best rate with a minimum of fuss

I was getting charged a high rate with the Greater Bank. They didn't want to help reduce it. We looked on line for other rates. Next thing I got a call from Aaron at Lendi. He explained everything in detail to us & said he could help with a better rate. He was so professional & very patient with us. We weren't very cluey doing things on line but helped by talking us through it. He came up with a rate 1% cheaper than we were paying. Thank you Aaron and thank you Lendi. You found the right product for us.

Great Service

Lendi helped us buy our First Home. We were helped through the process. Michael was always very quick to reply and informative in his responses. Seems like Lendi is a modern way to get your home load sorted. We signed most of our forms online and outside of regular business hours which was great as Lendi was very flexible.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

I am very happy with the service Lendi provided . My home loan app was very smooth and I was kept informed through ever step of the process and when ever we had a question Our broker was onlt too happy to help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Rhonda

RhondaPerth, WA

Excellent service

We had no problems with our request to secure a better interest rate with our current bank via Lendi. very professional and quick. 3 business days and new rate secured. Thank you so much Alex from Lendi. really appreciate your assistance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lendi negotiating home loans

Lendi were great from the start to finish. Luis negotiated my home loan on my behalf we went from 3.3 to 2.8. He keep me informed throughout the process I couldn’t be happy with Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.