Lendi (page 3 of 12)

4.9

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Andre Pereira

Andre PereiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with, and very efficient

Harley (my Home Loan Specialist) was great, from the initial contact to closing the review. He explained all the options, and followed up with negotiating the best deal possible. The online platform is great, only thing that bothered me was the login process (instead of setting your own password, you receive a temporary password by SMS).

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Initially, I used Lendi's online loan comparison tool. I was reluctant to answer the follow-up phone call, but I'm glad Lendi persisted. The Lendi consultant investigated options for our two loans and took us through the process step-by-step. The consultant was always willing to explain the details of the loans and helped us weigh up the pros and cons ... something that we had found daunting because of a lack of support from the bank. Thanks to Lendi, we secured much better loan rates than if we had tried to negotiate through our bank manager.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

averscha

averschaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Alexander talked through the options clearly and provided great advice. Follow up was excellent, at no stage did I feel the need to check up to keep things moving. highly recommended

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Averscha, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

NeverAgain

NeverAgainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful - Thank you Lendi

I was looking for a better rate to refinance and stumbled across Lendi. It is an excellent service. Particular thanks to Ann P. Ann negotiated us an interest rate 1.7 percent lower than the rate we were paying. Ann is knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. The whole experience has been very smooth. Thank you Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Annita

AnnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific support and prompt to answer questions

I had a positive experience with Lendi. Sherri Lawrence provided excellent service explaining everything so it was easy to understand, and made the process straight forward and easy. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Annita, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Got the job done quickly & efficiently

We’re very happy with the service we received from Lendi.
From the beginning, Lester was a great help. He made the whole application process very simple and submitted it within a few days.
Mathu took it from there and maintained the same level of efficient service seeing the refinance through to completion.
We were very impressed with both Lester & Mathu. They did a great job from start to finish and we would highly recommend Lendi for any refinancing requirements.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester, Mathu and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ad

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

Eric Anthony N.

Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

mateski.dk

mateski.dkPerth, WA

They made it so easy and we are sooo happy.

I had wanted to refinance in order to get our stupid interest rate down, but no one would touch us. Not without paying LMI, and that would have defeated the purpose.
So I had almost given up, then Luis from Lendi called. He managed to negotiate a much better deal with our existing bank. We are locked in for 2 years now, but our interest rate has dropped from 3.74% to a cool 2.24%. Saving us around $240 a month. They really helped us get what we wanted, so would I recommend them? Definitely!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mateski, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

nicky

nickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, explained everything and called us when convenient for us as husband works long hours, very obliging and we t thu all steps from start to finish. Having own business

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nicky, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Clifford Gillmore

Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dana and Kevin

Dana and KevinSydney, NSW

Personalise service at its best

From the moment we contacted Lendi we felt we made the right choice
Our mortgage broker Julio was able to explain in detail the products suited for us, his knowledge and excellent customer service made us feel at ease, he was always there for us guiding us and clarifying any concern we had
In summary, refinancing our loan was a very rewarding experience from the beggining to the end, thank you Lendi and thank you Julio!!

Leon S

Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!