Lendi (page 3 of 8)

4.9

Great to work with for a loan restructure.

Susie and Nat were great working to restructure my home loans. Susie got back to me consistently with updates, and emails for what I needed to progress the application. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave Susie, Nat and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Mamoon

MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.

Pleasure to desk with

Costumer service was super helpful, Jonathon made every step of the process really easy, ensuring that I had the correct information / details for submission.

Thanks for helping me refinance my home loan Lendi!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Miles, thank you for taking the time to leave Jonathon and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Natalie and  Salvatore

Natalie and SalvatoreSydney, NSW

Fantastic to deal with!!

Gagan was extremely helpful and did everything he knew to get us our new home loan and refinance our investment property loan. We will be using Gagan in the future. They kept us up to date throughout the process.
He got us a great deal and we couldn’t be happier!!

Lyndel

LyndelNorth West, QLD

Super Informative

My broker Chet, was very helpful with the whole process from start to finish. All of my questions were answered in a very timely manner, or immediately. He was very patient while helping with the latest electronic technology

Amber

AmberWarragul

Highly Recommend

Lachlan has been very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He clearly explained every step and worked around our busy schedules. We are happy with the rate we have been offered and hope the remainder of the process runs as smoothly.

Great experience

Liam was great, he ran us through the process, made sure we were happy with the product and kept us informed throughout the hole thing. Would recommend lendi to anyone.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Service and Help

Matthew Wade was really helpful, professional and gave well tailored advise to help us achieve our desired loan solution. The process was super quick and every date Matt told us was accurate within a day or so.
Not only did we get the best loan rate possible with a reputable bank, we had a lot of help to ensure it was quick and seamless. Many thanks Matt

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sally B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our refinance was a tricky one to say the least!

Roz was very tenacious and her never give up attitude got our deal across the line.
We feel very privileged to have had Roz work on our refinance for us, she definitely went above and beyond. Everytime an obstacle was put in our path (and there were a few) Roz took on the challenge head first. Ours was a complicated file so the outcome was so very appreciated.
Roz was available and communicative and we are so happy with the rates we got. Saved us a lot of money each month.
Roz from the bottom of our hearts we thank you immensely.

Sally B.

Sorry the start date is the start of the loan we were refinancing.

Vikki

VikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!

Louis was fantastic to deal with from the start to the very end. Louis got back to me immediately whenever I had any question. I am so happy with the end result and couldn’t recommend him high enough! Thanks Louis

Trudie D.

Trudie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Talei Customer service second to none - AMAZING!

Talei is an absolute sensation I cannot recomend highly enough! Every step of the way I was informed and updated and guided - there was nothing that was too much trouble - I have never had such a seemless stressfree experience when dealing with banks as I have just had with Lendi incredible. From the start Talei was respectful and her advice and information was spot on - the transfer to Natalie was seemless and both offered support and help whenever required. I think my friends and family are getting sick of me talking about how amazing this experience was. Thanks so much for everything.

Saroj

SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sally

SallyEyre Peninsula, SA

Dorian was fantastic! - Covid 19 made everything a lot slower, but he kept going, inquiring, checking in with me and keeping me updated with the progress of the loan. Couldn't recommend Dorian highly enough.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sally, thank you for taking the time to leave Dorian a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

fantastic we are saving over $700 pm

We were very satisfied with the speed and all of the help along the way. Roz was a pleasure to work with and she help us understand all of the procedures

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

He made it possible for us to get a home loan!

My partner and I had such an amazing experience with Lendi. We had issues with our credit file without our knowledge and our consultant Bj moved mountains guiding us through it. With experience he was able to direct us in the steps needed for solving the matter and now the credit issue has been fixed. This made it possible for us to apply for a loan for your first home. Bj was friendly and professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to apply for a home loan. He was patient, kept us constantly informed and looked for a loan that was perfect for us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

John Cairney

John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Zac was great - ran me through the entire refinancing process, and found me an exceptional deal. Going in - I was confused about how to go about it, however Zac was extremely helpful and made everything very simple. Wouldn't go with anyone else.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave Zac a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gideval

GidevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Riliable - Ratinf 10/10

Trough Lendi loan Platform, I Genuinely been impressed of the quality of the Service. - Raymond Su - has been accomplished all the duties with professionality and extreme patience: Qualities that helped me out with extreme accuracy to calculate my loan. Further no extra unexpected calculations have been issued. I'm completely satisfied with the rate that i received from this loan.

- Raymond Su - is a topnotch Broker - Rating 10/10