Lendi (page 3 of 5)

Swayde T.

Swayde T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and made our first home buyers experience any easy process!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Fabulous to deal with, quick and efficient.

We dealt with Sherri mostly and she was great! So quick and did everything she said she would. Highly recommend her and I am certain that all employees of Lendi are trained the same.

Exemplary-----Sharma Rocks!!!!

As always,Mr.Narinder Sharma rocks!!!!He's a very kind,loving and passionate...If you are with Narinder Sharma,then just sit back and relax,he'll back you up always.Hat's off to this young,vibrant gentle man!!!
Thank you Bhai saab!!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Satheesan, thank you for taking the time to leave Narinder a five-star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kind regards,
The Lendi Team

adpilot10

adpilot10Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, highly recommend!

My broker Jack White was amazing, he helped me every step of the way and was always available to answer questions I had. The process would have been so much harder for me without Jack and Lendi looking after everything, I cannot fault their customer service! Would highly recommend Lendi (ask for Jack White) to anyone.

George3856

George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review - The Rise of Lendi

Our family would like to take the opportunity to thank Jack White from Lendi for helping us acquire our first home. From my initial conversation and helping us get through the process of getting a home loan, Jack was extremely helpful through out the process. Thank you Jack and Lendi for making our dream come true!

God bless you all.

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism throughout!

Nikhil, our broker and the team at lendi was simply awesome throughout our application for a home loan. He was professional, knowledgeable and assuring throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Rach D.

Rach D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can’t thank you enough!

We would like to thank BJ for his amazing service and dedication, to assist us in obtaining a home loan. Our situation had many variances and without his honesty, hard work and assistance, we would not have today received our unconditional approval letter!
Thank you so so much bj! We appreciate everything you have done for us. Even on your days off you were always there to answer any questions we had. You worked tirelessly to secure this home loan for us! We can’t thank you enough. We have already recommended you to our family and friends.

Rajeen Shrestha

Rajeen ShresthaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very good experience with Lendi through senior home loan specialist - Mr. Susan Rajbhandari. He is very helpful and professional. Made my life so easy in loan processing. Highly recommended. Thank you Lendi

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Fast, easy, honest and convenient service

My experience with Krishneel Kumar with Lendi has been exceptional. He took the stress out of every step of the home loan process, from the initial search, to completing the necessary applications and then seeing them through to approval. He did an excellent job finding a very competitive home loan and was able to address all of my queries instantly. Kris was very helpful in completing the loan applications over the phone so I found the process smooth and quick. I can really see the value in engaging a broker such as Lendi. In particular, I highly recommend Kris.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emil, thank you for taking the time to leave Krishneel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

PatWilf

PatWilfSydney, NSW

Very helpful. Great service.

Our whole process of loan choosing and application was really smooth and easy. Rish Kumar was readily available and very helpful and also helpful in advising on the process of bidding on properties. Highly recommended.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to leave Rish a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and assist with the purchase process. Lendi looks forward to assisting you in the future.

Perfect for First Home Buyers.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Fantastic service Don't go anywhere else

Excellent service by Mark Zigouris and his team. Reliable, great communication, always willing to help. Can thank them enough. I contacted many different mortgage brokers none like lendi thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi River, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jordan H.

Jordan H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just super helpful

Lendi’s customer service was fantastic. Thomas was always available to talk us through our options and get everything sorted for us. We got a great rate and are very happy!

Kelsey B.

Kelsey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Made getting a loan an easy and quick process

Michael was very helpful throughout the whole process from helping me select which loan to choose right up until settlement date. As a first home buyer, having someone guide me through the whole process took away a lot of the first home buyer stress. Would definitely recommend Lendi and will use again in the future!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelsey, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

A_TBC

A_TBCSydney, NSW

Very Helpful!

Really happy with how helpful my broker was with me. She provided all information I need to know and really assisted me every step of the way. Thank you Annalita! :)

Jennie

JennieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and covenient. Service with a smile!

Karan Anand our home loan specialist was very informative, friendly and easy to work with. He gave good advice, kept us updated right through the process. He knew exactly what to do and was always professional

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jennie, thank you for taking the time to leave Karan & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Omar Farooq

Omar FarooqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An example of excellent customer service and support.

I worked with Hasan and Biana for a new mortgage. Even though my case was difficult(started new job), Hasan was patient throughout the process and guided me objectively through each and every step with proper explanation of the step, securing me the loan within a few weeks thus enabling my house search. Support was 24/7 as whenever it was urgent or a question was raised; it got answered within a few hours. I would strongly recommend using Lendi as im very happy with the outcome and my new home :). Cherry on top is the online portal which makes things so much easier.

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Talei , great broker to deal with

Different interest rates and fees etc.
New loan with Bank West for new house purchase
Discharge loan from Maquarie Bank when we sold the old house
New loan to refinance with Maquarie bank

Orla B.

Orla B.Queensland

Great service and very helpful staff

As first home buyers we were very new to the buying world,Alaina was so helpful and supportive and went above and beyond for us. We were very pleased with the service provided by Lendi and can't recommend Alaina enough. Alaina made buying our first home stress free and always responded quickly to emails and calls to answer our many questions.