Lendi (page 3 of 4)

4.9

Nathan B.

Nathan B.Sydney, NSW

Expectations exceeded by exceptional customer service and commitment

Sensational service, Outstanding result

We came to Lendi from another broker not knowing what to expect, thought we might just be another number.
The service was fantastic The broker Rish contacted us every step of the way and did everything possible to get us from conditional approval to unconditional approval in record time and succeeded.
Thank you very much for your help!!

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

Seamless process

Overall customer experience delivered by Harley has been excellent. Very timely responses to questions. I knew the type of product and pricing I was after and Harley was able to facilitate fast tracking the process as a consequence.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Celeste

CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Rod W

Rod WPeel, WA

Customer Care Follow Up

After being fairly harsh in my earlier review I received a very prompt response from Lendi’s relationship manager whom I found was extremely understanding and apologetic, with the discussion we had over the phone I now feel that Lendi is very much customer focused company, I would very much recommend Lendi to anyone who might be enquiring about housing finance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with this further and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent customer service and assistance.

Excellent service and assistance from Hasan Mansur (loan specialist) who made this whole process very easy. Hasan kept me updated throughout the process and provided advice when requested. Raewyn McCauley (Client Solutions Expert) was also awesome once the loan had been approved and sorted out settlement. Very professional and I would recommend this service to anyone thinking about a home loan.

Aleks R.

Aleks R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and easy application process

T kept me in the loop during the whole application process. Great customer services and knowledge of products. Very satisfied with Lendi and would recommend it to anyone looking for a loan

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Aleks, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Fiona

Fiona

Great Service

Overall a great experience. Easy and great communication. Ann was fabulous to deal with. She found the perfect loan for me and the whole process was fast and painless. Great Job..

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, It's great to see that you had such a fantastic experience with Ann and the Lendi team and that we were able to find the perfect loan to suit your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

One very happy customer!

I was referred to Bj by my sister as she was so happy with his services in her last purchase and I can honestly say he is brilliant! Professional, knowledgeable and so supportive is an understatement and I will never use anyone else. Would recommend him to anyone I know and Lendi should be very honoured to have such an asset to their business. Thanks Bj!!!

Glenn Hoey

Glenn HoeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Mortgage Broker

Our Mortgage Broker Lester Dela Cruz was absolutely fantastic, he kept us update to date through out the whole process, all the figures he stated at the start were correct at the end - in actual fact our mortgage rate dropped, o cannot rate Lester highly enough, he was very professional and also very approachable during a very stressful time, Lendi was also fantastic with the follow up emails and phones calls in regards to the final settlement, they were there to assist me etc . Fantastic service all around which enabled us to star our new life in another country and get a new home

Shazie

ShazieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will recommend Lendi to anyone

From first contact with Rak, all through the pre approval and settlement of the home loan I could always call and ask questions everyone I spoke and dealt with was fantastic

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shazie, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Adam W.

Adam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

My home loan specialist was Hasan Mansur and he was incredible throughout this process. He was diligent in responding to my many questions and walked me through the process of buying my first home when I was a nervous wreck at time. 10/10 would recommend.

Alice M.

Alice M.

Very easy to work with and a very positive experience

Lendi were efficient and responsive. I never felt confused or frustrated and got exactly what I needed from them! Mike Lam was the broker I worked with and he was extremely efficient and very helpful. As a first time home buyer he was patient and supportive. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone looking to buy a house!

nat c.

nat c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consider all your broker options.

Sree

SreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service

Thanks to Michael and Alberto. They had all the options available in their pocket to cater to my home loan needs. Great team work. Thanks again and highly recommend Lendi.