Lendi (page 3 of 5)

Gillian

Gillian

Great service from Lendi

I needed to change my housing lender and was contacted by Terry Usher. He was great. We organised several times for phone meetings and each time Terry contacted me on time. He listened to what I needed and set about finding a lender to suit my needs. He explained things in plain language sometimes several times! The transition from one lender to another was seamless. The platform needed to upload documents was super easy to use ... really! I would highly recommend Lendi

Great and uncomplicated service

My contact with Rachel from Lendi has been excellent, very easy to deal with and an easy process. Rachel has excellent product knowledge and able to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

Dane

DaneWright 2611, ACT

Safer hands than an Aussie test wicket keeper

I was fortunate to have Matthew Wade as my Home Loan Specialist. Matthew was professional, friendly, helpful, efficient and a rockstar. Matthew ensured we were informed through clear & concise communications.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dane, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. Were so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sue Martin

Sue MartinDarling Downs, QLD

Alex & Lendi

Alex was very thorough and professional in his dealings with me. Now I am on a much lower interest rate for my investment property, thanks to him. Will definitely be recommending Lendi & Alex to anyone who wants to listen.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mukund V.

Mukund V.Barton 2600, ACT

Best Mortgage Broker !!!

Working with BJ has been great. I had a complex loan with a refinance and a lot of difficulties in getting it over the line. BJ was tireless in his efforts with the bank often working weekends to provide the required info, eventually getting me final loan approval.
This settlement would not have been a reality without BJ being in my corner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

David O.

David O.Sydney, NSW

Ann at Lendi was great.

Ann was a great help.Combination of patience and enough push to help get it done.Easy and felt safe. Recommended. Used for investment loan. And now also for refi of home loan.

Excellent Service

Aaron and Liam were brilliant throughout what could have been an incredibly daunting process. Aaron took the time to make a personal connection, while ensuring the 'loan experience' was under control from start to finish. Very flexible with communication, while making sure we were on top of what needed to be done. Very appreciative of the level of assistance.

Patrick

PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Lendi, whan can I say about them. They were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable right throughout the process. I was extremely grateful for the time and effort that they put into completing the task. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is search for a better deal. My thanks goes out especially to Liam for his advise and rapid response to my situation

Susan Ducat

Susan DucatMid North Coast, NSW

Simply amazing

Alex was professional and communicated really well and kept me updated at all time. I would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting a home loan. Thanks Alex and Natalie for your help.

Ash P.

Ash P.Victoria

An incredible team with equally incredible customer service

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Lendi was awesome in the whole process especially Ann Phang, She went above and beyond to help my partner and i be able to get our investment loan sorted. It was such an easy process with submitting all our documents and communicating with the team. Ann is very persistent and will help you get the best loan suited for you, there was a lot of information i didn't know about getting a mortgage and Ann made it so easy to understand and helped me in anyway she could.
I highly recommend Lendi!
Thank you!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alicia, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Uma

UmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect loan option for investment property.

I had loan offered by Comm bank but Krishneel Kumar from Lendi showed me options and gave me better deal. Loan application to settlement journey was without any hustle. krish is very knowledgible.

C S.

C S.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Ben and Ron who looked after our refinance and new purchase were excellent. Having dedicated brokers made the process easier as they knew our situation and were able to tailor the products to us directly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben, Ron & the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with all of your home loan needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jeoff

JeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy couple

Amazing service!!!!!

Our home loan consultant Mike Lam assisted with finance to purchase our new house, the process was smooth fast and simple the whole way through and the level of communication by Mike through the entire process was second to none. 5 out of 5 stars very happy customers!!

behnam b.

behnam b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy as pie!

You'll be assigned a professional consultant/broker immediately. My consultant was Tony Yammine which is so knowledgable and friendly and has helped me decide what is best for me and my situation.

Strongly recommend Lendi to anyone who wants to save some serious money but at the same time, don't have time to deal with multiple layers of banking and refinancing complexitities.

Berber

BerberSydney

All went well

Jeremy from Lendi negotiated the current rates from the bank for my investment property and I am now saving a trip to Europe per year. Great and thanks for the savvy brokers are Lendi!