Lendi (page 3 of 29)

Surprisingly easy and efficient

Great communication and customer service. I was really surprised at how quick and easy the process was to get a lower interest rate with my existing bank using Lendi's new partnership with them. Lendi's online platform is also really simple to use. I am very satisfied with the outcome from start to finish.

Excellent Customer Service

We used Lendi to refinance some time ago and were delighted with the whole experience, especially the outcome. We have now referred our son and the process for him has been fantastic. 'Hats off' to Lendi - great job!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lachlan M

Lachlan MSydney, NSW

Happy Homeowner

We've used Lendi twice now, the first time as a new home buyer, and also to refinance. Mark Z was an absolute ace to deal with both times. Mark responded to all our questions in a timely manner, always had a great attitude, and we have always felt he has had our best interests at heart, and wasn't interested in just pushing a product on us. When we went to refinance Mark was able to swiftly get us to a product that really worked for us and saved us on interest rates as well. Highly recommend him.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Professionalism

It has been over 20 years since I last applied for a home loan. A lot has changed in the way loan applications are made. I wasn't sure of the documentation requirements and on top of that I am not IT savvy. Lendi made this process easy. BJ & Regina basically held my hand throughout the whole process, my calls were always returned promptly and concerns addressed. I could not recommend a more professional team. Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Relationship manager -Lendi

So much appreciation for their help

Alex went above and beyond and made sure he talked it all through with me and if I ever needed him he was fast to get back t9 me and rectify any issue I may have had

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I couldn't be more thankful for the service.

My Broker Rachel, was quick to answer calls and emails, and when I wanted to make changes, she didn't hesitate. I definitely could not have done this on my own, and finding a broker can be difficult, so thank you !

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ren.C

Ren.CCentral West, NSW

Outstanding support and communication!

Lachlan Wraith was absolutely outstanding handling my complex situation. He took the time to explain things thoroughly and always replied promptly to all of my questions. I cannot thank Lachlan enough for going above and beyond to help me with my loan. Thank you!

Byju M.

Byju M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Experience was totally bad

My initial experience was OK, Once signed up with them experience was horrible.
Lack of communication, In experience staffs, unnecessary documents asking for loan, Not willing to listen customer properly. Simply wasting customers time. Not recommended at all

Lee-Ann

Lee-AnnIllawarra, NSW

Refinancing mortgage with Lendi

Victor supported me giving prompt and friendly service. Thorough explanations given throughout the entire process. I am extremely grateful for his help.
Nothing unexpected. The rate is great compared to the big 4 rate I had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

The service I received from Andrew Black on our refinance.

Andrew Black changed my families life with one phone call and offering his services. He did what banks said no to us for years.i would buy him a beer anytime.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

We can't thank Ilone Counsel and her team enough. We are very grateful for all the help and assistance.

Ilone and her team were always there to help and their responses were always quick and accurate. Even through all the covid-19 issues everything ran as smoothly as could be expected.
No unexpected charges or fees, very happy with the lender they have hooked us up with too.
Hassle free!
We hope to be back someday!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time to leave Ilone and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kevin

KevinPeel, WA

Easy as

My bank took a week to return my call, in that time Alexander Boreham had managed to get me a great deal with my current lender and swap me to the new deal. Alexander kept in contact thru the process and provided a 5 star experience.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

We are extremely happy with the outcome

We used Karan Ananda to refinance our existing home loan. He was very professional, diligent and patience. He always kept us up to date and was always willing to try and find us the most competitive home loan. We were about to chose another lender, but Karan came up with another alternative which was cheaper and gave us the same level of flexibility with the home loan. We are extremely happy with the outcome.

DipsSydney, NSW

Process of First Home loan

We got Conditional approval in almost 2months time. Now, we are on the stage of in our settlement for House and land package we are due to pay 5% deposit by tomorrow, but from last three days, we are trying to contact our Agent but no luck. My husband emailed her no response call her a few times yesterday and today no responses what so ever. We are stuck now what to do. Honestly prolonged process.

Dips

Thanks for such a rapid response and calling my husband directly, appreciate. I am glad that I have written the review and raised our concern on this platform today. Thanks Dipti

Donna

DonnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Lendi offers an A+ service!

The amazing support, communication and depth of knowledge our consultant Lamita Achy offered us during the process gave us the confidence that we were being given the best product, at the best interest rate and was perfect for us after explaining to Lamita our finance goals. I would not hesitate to recommend Lendi to any of my family and friends. Lamita is certainly an asset to Lendi and made the process of applying for finance very simplified. After our application was approved we were then moved to a wonderful client solutions expert Hiba Elbaz to see us through to settlement which was achieved today. THANKYOU to both of these lovely ladies.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole process start to finish was very easy! So simple. Couldn’t recommend them enough so give Lendi a go you won’t be disappointed with the level of service you receive.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Couldn’t recommend them enough!

The whole process start to finish was very professional and easy! With the same consultant start to finish who was always available to answer any questions or help with everything. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jo H.

Jo H.Mid West, WA

Very helpful

my experience was mostly positive although I felt a little handled at first until I decided to proceed with the loan product. Once I did the initial loan application I had trouble gettibg a response from lendi for some questions I had. No extra costs and lian product is awesome. Excellent rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ian

IanIllawarra, NSW

Great to deal with an quick with responses

Stephen was great to deal with and always kept us up to date with what was happening during the lon process. He was at all times professional in his approach when speaking with us. He got the best home loan rate that was available for our situation. Great job.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.