Lendi (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Disappointed

Customer service not very good, loads of promises and deliver little. I was made to feel excited about the prospect of a better mortgage and then let down with no result. Rang to enquire about progress and got different person, knew nothing about my loan and sounded disinterested.

Sharron C.South East Queensland, QLD

5-6 Months on!!!

Approached Lendi to refinance my house and debts, December last year thought they would be great, but had nothing but issues with them.
The lack of knowledge regarding what paperwork is required and the lack of communication between broker and customer has been disgraceful.
Still getting messages to say our loan is with the loans team for 4 weeks on and further.
If they didn't want to do our loan they should be up front and tell you.
Not sure what they think they are doing?????
Very badly managed.
Even taking into the fact that Covid 19 came about I was able to organise finance through someone else
in just over a month.
All I can say is Wake up Lendi and if you, have sense about finance do not use these people too in experienced!

Sharron C.

For us that is probably to late now.

PBRSydney, NSW

Supplied all documents no word after 1 month

The customer service is non existent as I supplied all requested documentation and no word after a month so I sent an e-mail informing Lendi and the so called "Home Loan Specialist" of my displeasure at not hearing from Lendi and still no response and nearly 2 weeks have elapsed since my last e-mail.

Elisha
Elisha

Terrible and painful experience that got us no where.

I first submitted documents to a Lendi broker on 29/01/2020. We were told things were looking good and we put a contract on a house. 3 extensions on the contract later AND 9.5 weeks of back and forth with the broker. Nothing! I became frustrated and could not get a clear answer on where things were at. I spoke to the supervisor (who didn’t even get back to me until late the next day) who then informed me that no applications had even been submitted to any banks. I ended the relationship with Lendi and started over with another broker. Less than 2 weeks we had our contract unconditional. My advice is to steer clear of Lendi. An awful, quite traumatic experience that nearly lost us the house. I would give 0 stars if this review let me.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff and no communication at all

This is a hard time for everyone. I was in the middle of applying to refinance my property when COVID-19 hit and my broker at Lendi went totally silent. I emailed 3 time and even tried to call and message through the site and was met with contempt for even trying to communicate with these offices during this time. I have no idea if my application was submitted or if I even have a chance to refinance at a time that I really need to. I could lose my house now because I was waiting on Lendi and they greatly just let me down. I wouldn't trust these people to even respond to an email let alone get you a good deal on refinancing your home. How hard is it to return communication with a client? RUDE.

Kushla G.
Kushla G.South East Queensland, QLD

Never got a phone call

It took me months to work up the courage to book an appointment to get some advice as I had only just commenced seriously considering purchase of a home. But I finally did it. I booked an appointment. 30 minutes after appointment time. No phone call. Contacted the 1300 number. They took my details. 45 minutes later. I finally get a phone call. The consultant sounded disinterested and tired and I was embarrassed to talk about my position. I really don’t know if I will deal with Lendi when the time comes to purchase a home.

R.R
R.R

Bad Customer Service and Loan not processed for Over 4 weeks

Posted abad review on Facebook about the customer service received.lendi got back to me straight away after the post and then still hasn't done anything about it see screen shots

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Avoid Lendi!

Not satisfied at all! The guy didn’t mention to me that they applied the loan to Bank of Melbourne (which is under StGeorge) rather they always gave me impression that it’s StGeorge! That’s pathetic! I received a call from StGeorge that loan has been approved, even after that for no reason Lendi were asking documents after documents which have been provided to them several times. Finally I understood that Lendi didn’t let me know that the loan was from Bank of Melbourne when Lendi asked me for ID verification from Bank Of Melbourne. I was extremely frustrated. At last after three months of wastage of time I advised Lendi to cancel my application.

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful harassing phone calls.

I contacted Lendi on a Saturday and my details were taken for someone to contact me re a possible investment home loan. I didn't realise when I contacted Lendi, that they also were also Domain Lending. When Lendi contacted me on the Monday, I advised the property had been sold and I no longer required a home loan. I thought that would be the end of it. In the next 18 hours, Lendi/Domain contacted me a total of four times. I ended up having to block the number on my phone. I finally had to contact them to plead with them to lose my number. If there's one way to lose my future business, it's to harass me. Good job!

Over 55, Don't bother

I needed a place to live in a hurry so started looking for one. I contacted Lendi to help arrange finance. The initial contact was very positive and indicated that I could get a loan. Then speaking with the expert broker was told I could not get a loan. I had done the sums myself and could easliy service the amount I needed but because I was over 55, did not have a huge deposit and the shorter loan term thay give to older people was refused service. I then went with a specialist broker who had a 30 year loan sorted in days. Guess Lendi only want business from people who are easy and not prepared to go the extra mile.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave Lendi a review. We apologize to hear of your disappointment. We would like to investigate your experience further and see how we can help. We will reach out via private message to explore further.

Never ending phone calls

These guys are relentless. I just wanted to have a quick look online to compare some home loan options, I specifically asked for no phone calls. I then got a phone call at least once a day for the next 3 weeks. I asked to please be taken off their call list and the guy on the phone would not listen. He continuously tried to keep me on the phone to the point that I had to hang up.

Sam CNSW, 2480

Expect to be receive unsolicited calls if you compare with Lendi

After comparing online, I've received several call attempts from Lendi. They utilise the required mobile number you provide to verify the comparison request without mentioning that they will then try to call you. While I'm sure it's burried in the copious terms and conditions somewhere, calls remains unsolicited and unwelcome.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Looking for alternative poor service

I have used Lendi previously and found them amazing. Using it to get an investment property found them horrible to deal with, documents requested repeatedly, documents not understood or read, had no idea of salary packaging. Told that I needed a quick settlement as there were specific conditions, did not understand contacts and commitments.
Told that it would take 4 days now on day 6 with still no results. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

no1adamg
no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

darren
darrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Same documents over over over over and over again.

Staff were very friendly, however it was a constant request for documents, the same documents over and over again. Request for payslips and bank statements was repeated so many times.

Relationship manager -Lendi

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Kathy A.
Kathy A.

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Incorrect information

Unprofessional..

Firstly, I start receiveing calls from too many different person.Then, they booked me for appointment at 9 am (which wasn't my prefer time)to provide some documents etc. I took a day off for this appointment. But lester Buch (agent) starts calling me 7:30 for telling that he is not coming..send documents via email.
Bye bye lendi..

Highly unprofessional..

Anny
AnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Privacy issues

I wanted to enquire for a loan, but got contacted by too many different staff members who are not informed about the already given details, so I went with a traditional bank.
I haven't submit the loan application, so I asked Lendi to delete all my collect datas. They only can do it AFTER 7 YEARS. Its the first time I hear about such a long time. Not happy about the whole experience at all. For me time waste.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

Michelle
MichelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - SLOW SLOW SLOW!

Slow very slow

Great initial contact and fact finding by team.

However after three weeks I am still awaiting their preferred bank mortgage approval.

Have chased a number of time, re-loaded information, and no delays from my end in terms of uploading documents etc.

Its sad that they cant back up an initial excellent service.

In future I will go elsewhere and indeed might seek alternative funder pre-settlement.

I would recommend that unless you have plenty of time (three month settlement in mind), you shop for a broker elsewhere

Tess S.
Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!