Lendi (page 3 of 7)

Looking for alternative poor service

I have used Lendi previously and found them amazing. Using it to get an investment property found them horrible to deal with, documents requested repeatedly, documents not understood or read, had no idea of salary packaging. Told that I needed a quick settlement as there were specific conditions, did not understand contacts and commitments.
Told that it would take 4 days now on day 6 with still no results. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

no1adamg

no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

darren

darrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Same documents over over over over and over again.

Staff were very friendly, however it was a constant request for documents, the same documents over and over again. Request for payslips and bank statements was repeated so many times.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Incorrect information

Unprofessional..

Firstly, I start receiveing calls from too many different person.Then, they booked me for appointment at 9 am (which wasn't my prefer time)to provide some documents etc. I took a day off for this appointment. But lester Buch (agent) starts calling me 7:30 for telling that he is not coming..send documents via email.
Bye bye lendi..

Highly unprofessional..

Anny

AnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Privacy issues

I wanted to enquire for a loan, but got contacted by too many different staff members who are not informed about the already given details, so I went with a traditional bank.
I haven't submit the loan application, so I asked Lendi to delete all my collect datas. They only can do it AFTER 7 YEARS. Its the first time I hear about such a long time. Not happy about the whole experience at all. For me time waste.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

Michelle

MichelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - SLOW SLOW SLOW!

Slow very slow

Great initial contact and fact finding by team.

However after three weeks I am still awaiting their preferred bank mortgage approval.

Have chased a number of time, re-loaded information, and no delays from my end in terms of uploading documents etc.

Its sad that they cant back up an initial excellent service.

In future I will go elsewhere and indeed might seek alternative funder pre-settlement.

I would recommend that unless you have plenty of time (three month settlement in mind), you shop for a broker elsewhere

Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Personalexperience

PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Big hassle, terrible after sales services and they don't check on unauthorised deductions made

angelo t.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer experience!

Signed up with the company in 2019 - Jan called them multiple times and asked how my application was going. Was told some one will call me back. Finally received a call in August!
There was no communication on the settlement. I had requested for a specfic settlement date for my two properties and was assured that this was going to happen. Post settlement was not given those dates and was asked to deal with all the issues by myself.
One escalating the issue Manager calls to apologise but no further action is take!.

angelo t.

I have responded to her email. I get apologies for everything. One apologises only when they know they have done a mistake!!!!

Jan L

Jan L

Rude and pushy!

Very unhappy with the lack of professionalism I experienced. I started the online process during my lunch break at work but didn't finish. Within 10 minutes I had a very pushy consultant from Lendi on the phone. He was quite rude when I said I couldn't talk because I was at work and I had to eventually hang up on him so I could get to a meeting. He rang again several days later, quite early in the morning. Made a number of statements that were quite contradictory compared to statements he had made during the previous call and again was very pushy. When we are ready to refinance we won't go through Lendi to do so!!

Debbie

DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service experience

It took nearly 4 months for the refinance of my home loan to happen. I was most disappointed in the service I recieved. The consultant was asking for the same information time and time again. No one would get back to me, I was not able to get anyone on the phone. Even when we got to the settlement date, this was changed 3 times. I am extremely angry and disappointed in the service I received.

Very dissatisfied!!

Broker keeps coming back for bits of information. This was meant to be a simple exercise, however has blown out unnecessarily. Supplied the last of the request information over a week ago, and have had no acknowledgement and no further information of status of loan despite being previously advised "we were 95% there". Will be having to take my business elsewhere , as this appears to be in the dead stop lane.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I'm refinancing my current home loan and placed my application early July. Today is the 7th Aug 2019 and even though my application has been unconditionally approved, I still haven't received an official settlement date!!!! Stop asking me to providing more screenshots or documentation as it seems like a delay tactic. Seriously get your act together! If I knew it would take this long, I would of went directly to the bank!!
If you are reading this, don't be fooled by the ratings here. Yes the customer service is great but can they provide the service when it really matters? [Name Removed] has been terrible! No return call no email! Lift up your game else I will raise a formal complain with the appropriate body!

Donna Archer

Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.