Lendi (page 3 of 16)

theproudmary

theproudmarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comedy of errors but not funny

I've used Lendi twice now and both times there was error after error causing extended delays. I went back the 2nd time because my current lender advised I had to because they referred me the 1st time. From issuing loan documents for the incorrect amount, constantly having to chase updates and being punted around to multiple different staff members it was an absolute joke. The bad service caused weeks of delays to the commencement of my home renovations, inconveniencing my family and my builder. Will not use them again and will not recommend to anyone.

Ann Houston

Ann HoustonSydney, NSW

Worst experience

Too many errors and not kept informed worst experience ever, Lucky I had a good conveyancer
Applied 22/4/20 finally settled 7/8/20.
I was under the impression Brokers were to take the stress out of home purchasers, the stress created was huge.

Dazza

Absolutely waste of time

Jenko

JenkoSydney, NSW

Good service

Andy Levstek NSW was great to deal with , straight talking very experienced just what I needed to steer everything in the right direction.
Overall a good experience and would recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jenko, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

My broker provided inaccurate information on a few occasions, was very slow to follow up on requests, and did not advise me on next steps. Fortunately, i had a good conveyancing firm that helped me know what to ask my broker and what should be happening. Really a bad experience.

Marni Barratt

Marni Barratt

Keep chasing a lower rate Harley!!!! Love ya work!! ✅

Look Harley is terrific! However we are currently searching for a lower rate. 30 words is ridiculous especially if you’re a quiet person & don’t have a lot to say unless you want something! ie. Lower percentage rate! ✅

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marni, great to hear Harley was terrific! Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated, at Lendi we pride ourselves on such a high standard of service and it's good to hear we could deliver for you.

Coolpro

CoolproSydney, NSW

Very bad experience and will not use Lendi again

Scammers !!! Stay away

guess they are big time scammers trying to get your personal information.
This was the first time I dealt with them . .
I sent an online enquiry to refinance my existing home loan . They were quick to get back to me and organise a valuation done . I was contacted by a person named [Name Removed] .
Post Valuation, I have been unable to get to them for an update . I have Tried and contacted them via email , direct phone Of the agent and their general number .
The agents phone goes directly to voice mail . When I contact the general number they take down my details and never get back to me .
Worst experience ever and never going to go ahead with them even if I get the beat offer as their service is appalling.

Deepu J.

I have tried my beat to reach out but have not received any response so what do you mean by reach out ?

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you, we've sent you a private message already and can see you have responded to us, we'll be in contact with you regarding this as soon as possible.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Mary was amazing!

I had a great experience refinancing my home loan through Lendi. Mary was super helpful, explaining everything in layman’s terms and was able to make things run as smooth as possible (even despite logistical restraints from COVID-19)! Thank you!

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Turn Around for Refinancing/ Clear about what is needed

Thomas was wonderful in getting everything set up to process with our refinance. Great to deal with

Only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 stars was at the end of this process we were only requested to get our payout figure for home loan the night before settlement which caused some stress

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Disappointed

Customer service not very good, loads of promises and deliver little. I was made to feel excited about the prospect of a better mortgage and then let down with no result. Rang to enquire about progress and got different person, knew nothing about my loan and sounded disinterested.

Coleman E.

Coleman E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The customer service we received from George El-Khoury was professional and extremely helpful. George walked us through the refinancing process and ensured that we had all necessary information to make an informed decision. Not to mention the rate we received as much better than we had hoped.

Sharron C.South East Queensland, QLD

5-6 Months on!!!

Approached Lendi to refinance my house and debts, December last year thought they would be great, but had nothing but issues with them.
The lack of knowledge regarding what paperwork is required and the lack of communication between broker and customer has been disgraceful.
Still getting messages to say our loan is with the loans team for 4 weeks on and further.
If they didn't want to do our loan they should be up front and tell you.
Not sure what they think they are doing?????
Very badly managed.
Even taking into the fact that Covid 19 came about I was able to organise finance through someone else
in just over a month.
All I can say is Wake up Lendi and if you, have sense about finance do not use these people too in experienced!

Sharron C.

For us that is probably to late now.

PBRSydney, NSW

Supplied all documents no word after 1 month

The customer service is non existent as I supplied all requested documentation and no word after a month so I sent an e-mail informing Lendi and the so called "Home Loan Specialist" of my displeasure at not hearing from Lendi and still no response and nearly 2 weeks have elapsed since my last e-mail.

KAT

KATGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Initial contact fabulous - then all down hill from there

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Sydney, NSW

Good service, helpful and prompt follow ups

We had a few administration issues with the bank, but Lendi staff were very prompt and helped to sort out the issues with us. I would use Lendi again and recommend them to others.

On the right track