Lendi (page 3 of 15)

Marni Barratt

Marni Barratt

Keep chasing a lower rate Harley!!!! Love ya work!! ✅

Look Harley is terrific! However we are currently searching for a lower rate. 30 words is ridiculous especially if you’re a quiet person & don’t have a lot to say unless you want something! ie. Lower percentage rate! ✅

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marni, great to hear Harley was terrific! Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated, at Lendi we pride ourselves on such a high standard of service and it's good to hear we could deliver for you.

Coolpro

CoolproSydney, NSW

Very bad experience and will not use Lendi again

Scammers !!! Stay away

guess they are big time scammers trying to get your personal information.
This was the first time I dealt with them . .
I sent an online enquiry to refinance my existing home loan . They were quick to get back to me and organise a valuation done . I was contacted by a person named [Name Removed] .
Post Valuation, I have been unable to get to them for an update . I have Tried and contacted them via email , direct phone Of the agent and their general number .
The agents phone goes directly to voice mail . When I contact the general number they take down my details and never get back to me .
Worst experience ever and never going to go ahead with them even if I get the beat offer as their service is appalling.

Deepu J.

I have tried my beat to reach out but have not received any response so what do you mean by reach out ?

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you, we've sent you a private message already and can see you have responded to us, we'll be in contact with you regarding this as soon as possible.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Mary was amazing!

I had a great experience refinancing my home loan through Lendi. Mary was super helpful, explaining everything in layman’s terms and was able to make things run as smooth as possible (even despite logistical restraints from COVID-19)! Thank you!

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Turn Around for Refinancing/ Clear about what is needed

Thomas was wonderful in getting everything set up to process with our refinance. Great to deal with

Only reason I gave a 4 out of 5 stars was at the end of this process we were only requested to get our payout figure for home loan the night before settlement which caused some stress

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Disappointed

Customer service not very good, loads of promises and deliver little. I was made to feel excited about the prospect of a better mortgage and then let down with no result. Rang to enquire about progress and got different person, knew nothing about my loan and sounded disinterested.

would’nt recommend

ok to use for a once off refinance or new loan, if it involves any cashback offers, chase up what is required yourself direct with the bank. and if your after any information or advise afterwards don’t bother.

Coleman E.

Coleman E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

The customer service we received from George El-Khoury was professional and extremely helpful. George walked us through the refinancing process and ensured that we had all necessary information to make an informed decision. Not to mention the rate we received as much better than we had hoped.

Sharron C.South East Queensland, QLD

5-6 Months on!!!

Approached Lendi to refinance my house and debts, December last year thought they would be great, but had nothing but issues with them.
The lack of knowledge regarding what paperwork is required and the lack of communication between broker and customer has been disgraceful.
Still getting messages to say our loan is with the loans team for 4 weeks on and further.
If they didn't want to do our loan they should be up front and tell you.
Not sure what they think they are doing?????
Very badly managed.
Even taking into the fact that Covid 19 came about I was able to organise finance through someone else
in just over a month.
All I can say is Wake up Lendi and if you, have sense about finance do not use these people too in experienced!

Sharron C.

For us that is probably to late now.

PBRSydney, NSW

Supplied all documents no word after 1 month

The customer service is non existent as I supplied all requested documentation and no word after a month so I sent an e-mail informing Lendi and the so called "Home Loan Specialist" of my displeasure at not hearing from Lendi and still no response and nearly 2 weeks have elapsed since my last e-mail.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Sydney, NSW

Good service, helpful and prompt follow ups

We had a few administration issues with the bank, but Lendi staff were very prompt and helped to sort out the issues with us. I would use Lendi again and recommend them to others.

On the right track

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Service from Lendi

Very good knowledgeable advice and assistance from Liam who was able to achieve a reduction in our home loan percentage with Westpac. Would recommend Lendi and Liam in this regard. Well Done. Mark and Maureen S. Melbourne. VIC

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Elisha

Elisha

Terrible and painful experience that got us no where.

I first submitted documents to a Lendi broker on 29/01/2020. We were told things were looking good and we put a contract on a house. 3 extensions on the contract later AND 9.5 weeks of back and forth with the broker. Nothing! I became frustrated and could not get a clear answer on where things were at. I spoke to the supervisor (who didn’t even get back to me until late the next day) who then informed me that no applications had even been submitted to any banks. I ended the relationship with Lendi and started over with another broker. Less than 2 weeks we had our contract unconditional. My advice is to steer clear of Lendi. An awful, quite traumatic experience that nearly lost us the house. I would give 0 stars if this review let me.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff and no communication at all

This is a hard time for everyone. I was in the middle of applying to refinance my property when COVID-19 hit and my broker at Lendi went totally silent. I emailed 3 time and even tried to call and message through the site and was met with contempt for even trying to communicate with these offices during this time. I have no idea if my application was submitted or if I even have a chance to refinance at a time that I really need to. I could lose my house now because I was waiting on Lendi and they greatly just let me down. I wouldn't trust these people to even respond to an email let alone get you a good deal on refinancing your home. How hard is it to return communication with a client? RUDE.

SHELLEY BAILEY

SHELLEY BAILEYGippsland, VIC

Good service

Krishneel Kumar helped us get a good interest rate refinancing our house. Wasn’t a seem less procedure but we got there. More info on paper work required would have been helpful.