Lendi (page 3 of 89)

Benny P

Benny PNortheast, VIC

Julio Sanchez is a legend.

I usually dont do reviews, but Julio was spot on and i got recommended to him by a work mate and she stated how happy she was with him as well. He got our family over the line with the best home deal.

In the process of trying to get a fixed rate with lendi at the minute, so you could say i am a repeat customer.

Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Amelia W.

Amelia W.

Scam Calls!

I put my details into the lendi website to get a quote. Ever since then I have been receiving multiple scam calls and text messages daily. I block every number but still more keep coming! Lendi obviously sells your information to bitcoin scammers. Do not give them any personal information!

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Michelle Rhodes from Lendi

Michelle Rhodes from Lendi provided me with exceptional service. She was polite, professional, helpful, friendly and solution focused to find the right fit for my best for my interests. I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Michelle.

Alex

AlexNorth West Tasmania

I can’t recommend highly enough

Lendi provided regular updates on the loan progress and responded to every email and request almost immediately. I had direct contact numbers and was able to upload required documents online after work so the process did not interfere with my work day hours.

S Harris

S Harris North Queensland, QLD

Good Australian company

I have been in contact with Lendi for around a year. Trying to help improve my financial situation and prospective consolidation of debt. Always had great advice from call centre to the agents looking after my case. After being lost in the system over Christmas. I had found it hard to get hold of anyone that was dealing with my application. Hopefully that has been resolved and won't happen to anyone else. That was the only downside to the whole experience.
My new Agent has been fantastic. Hes kept me up to date, is knowledgeable and found the best lender for my situation. Has been very easy to contact ( i appreciatethat as they must be busy with multiple cases). And everything submitted.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your agent and Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy experience

Fantastic service. Quick and easy. Nearly everything was taken care of for us, apart from the identification verification obviously. Can't fault them. Communication was open and often. And the rate they negotiated for us was excellent.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

First Home buyer

First Home buyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

We bought our First home with Pepper Money!!

Great customer service, they supported me every step of the way. We tried to borrow from ANZ as we do all our personal and business banking with them but they said no, so we tried Pepper Money as we have a car loan with them, and Voila, we now own our very first home. The rates we received were very comparable and the repayments are almost as much as we were paying in rent, so we are very happy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Perfect Shane, perfect loan!!

Shane has listened to me and explained what I need now. He has gone through the option and provided me the perfect solution for the time being. I will definitely speak to him about more loans in future!

CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional from start to finish!

Amazing attentive customer service. Nothing unexpected. With me the whole way. Could not have wished for a better experience. Now we are saving a lot of money. Very excited! And continued support even after the deal has been done.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andokerst, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent customer service

This is the 2nd time we use Liam from Lendi to refinance our mortgage. A desired outcome was delivered by him once again. Would definitely recommend Liam from Lendi to anyone who is looking for a online broker.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joan, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam a five star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Desired Outcome

Roz Al-Mandawy from Lendi was able to get our refinancing across the line despite all the challenges and issues faced, where others had left us hanging without decisions and failing to progress our application. Roz fixed up all of the issues in getting us the correct loan offer documents, and she didn't give up on us like the other 'Banks' had done!

Thanks to Roz and the team at Lendi, for getting us the desired outcome !

julieg

juliegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful when trying to obtain best housing loan product for you

From first enquiry to settlement, I found Lendi (Dean H.) was helpful and available when needed to answer any questions I had about the process and the Home loan product. When timelines escalated, he supported us, even when he was on a day off, to ensure settlement occurred. We did not always have a smooth process, due to the Home Loan provider changing forms required halfway through, but he got us back on track as quickly as possible. Would highly recommend getting the support of Lendi to help you with your choice of home loan and then to assist you with the Loan process. Very happy with the end product.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kaz

KazMelbourne

Unhelpful

Received a call from Lendi who asked questions about where I was in the lending process. I let them know I received full approval from elsewhere, but they pushed and enquired more about the rates. Then they remarked (I’m sure they respond with this to everyone) - “WOW that’s so high!”. They promised me that they’d find me a better rate and to not worry that I already had full approval. Long story short, they couldn’t find me a better offer and hung up on me.

What a waste of time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have reached out to you via private message here on product review so we can look into this further. We look forward to resolving this matter with you.

Tatiana Fishman

Tatiana Fishman Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They helped when no one could!

Great service. Great communication. Quick & timing responses. I am very grateful that Lendi managed to help me when I was turned away everywhere else. The process was almost stress free and I was provided with guidance and support throughout. Happy I got the loan now, thanks to Lendi. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Lendi Team!

Alec Makarein

Alec Makarein

Homestar Gold - fantastic package

The online method of processing is most impressive. Thorough, easy and great communication from the team. Information is clear and comprehensive but easy to understand. This overall Home Loan package is an ideal model for us paying down a mortgage in the current financial climate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alec, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.