Lendi (page 3 of 92)

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Our Loan Specialist, Rishi Nanda provided an excellent level of service. Communication was timely and consistent and Rishi secured a really good interest rate for our loan. We would certainly recommend Lendi and will use them again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Louise, thank you for taking the time to leave Rishi Nanda and Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great Lendi Team

We would like to thank Shane and the Lendi team that got us through the process for our property. Very consistent as we had a few challenges to deal with ,however they were always in contact and very helpful when required. Their attitude was excellent , and it really makes you feel great with the personal touch they took throughout the whole process . From start to finish & following up which we thought was the most important factor, which gives you peace of mind at the end of the day . Cheers B&D

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave Shane a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Lendo made loan application super easy

My home loan specialist was Rishi Nanda, he made the entire process very easy and customer feedback during the process was excellent, always updating on status, I received no extra or unexpected issues, and was very satisfied with the rate and the entire process in dealing with lendi. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely 1st class customer service all the way!

Lendi was amazing from start to finish. Matilda Phan is the most professional and efficient staff member of the lendi's team I have ever met. She was caring, understanding and very patient with our home loan. She was very transparent and concise though out the whole process. She made our experience absolutely amazing and always found a solution. Her hard work and perseverance helped us tackle any obstacles we faced. Definitely worth having a great mortgage broker like her. Having her deal with 2 loans for us was smooth sailing. She made our process so easy to deal with. Definite 10 out 10 experience!
Do yourself a favour and ask for her, she is incredible! Thanks Matilda - Your a gem!

Brody M.

Brody M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Communication

Dealt with Rishi Nanda
Refinancing process, clear genuine communication no sales scripts, this made the experience easy. Expectations have been met, competitive rate secured, no hesitation recommending Rishi Nanda to friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brody, thank you for taking the time to leave Rishi with a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great Service

Lendi have been amazing. Rishi Nanda was excellent. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and made sure I received a good rate. Very satisfied. Rishi is a great broker!

Carol O.

Carol O.Gippsland, VIC

Completely lacking customer service and SLOW

Requests for paperwork prev verified. 2+ weeks no closer to loan, & information is still wrong. Cancelled application: they don’t pick up the phone or use the right email address despite multiple requests & messages both online & over the phone.

Param

ParamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easier than I thought , I highly recommend "Rishi Nanda".

I went through a new home loan process with Lendi and was looked after by Rishi Nanda. I appreciate his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping with he whole process . Myself being new to the whole process - had a lot of silly questions but Rishi was very patient and understanding . My unconditional loan approval came through in 3 days (Already had a conditional preapproval).
I'd highly recommend "Rishi Nanda" in case you decide to call Lendi .

Boysareus

BoysareusGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service provider

Amazing customer service from my Lendi Rep, she was faultless. Brilliant communication, honesty and efficiency. I would highly recommend Lendi.I was offered choices and was able to fully engage in the whole process.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Broker

I have just refinance through Lendi and my broker Dorian was amazing. I can't say enough for everything he did to help me get a great deal. He went above and beyond to help get everything happening and swiftly, he is my shining star.
Uploading your documents to their dashboard was made easy, which also kept you up-to-date with the application process.
Lendi are friendly, professional and know their stuff. If you need some advice I'd highly recommend giving Lendi a call today, you won't regret it. I sure didn't!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Amazing Customer Service - Thomas was Fantastic!

I had no problems with Lendi whatsoever. Thomas kept me updated every step of the way, was always willing to answers all of my silly questions, and went above and beyond to help me refinance my house. I can't say enough about Lendi and in particular, Thomas!

Donna

Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

LINDA TAYLOR

LINDA TAYLORGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially great for us!

Loan has just been refinanced in the last 24 hours but feel like Lendi was with us every step of the way. Special mention to Fraser who went above and beyond to help with our transition. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Impressed so far!

Nickrauksts

NickraukstsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great with our refinance

We've just used Lendi to refinance and found the process really easy. We ended up with a great rate, with the options we wanted. We got responses quickly and all the team at Lendi were patient when we were hard to get hold of to answer questions they had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dani

DaniPeel, WA

Excelent support

Lendi has been super supportive and helpful. We were stuck in a loan with a high interest rate. After many attempts Lendi found us a way out! Thanks Shane & Hiba.

vin

vinSydney, NSW

Refinance made easy

I’d like to thank Lendi, Matilda was fantastic helped every step of the way , very professional, in the end found us a great product with great features thank you to all the team

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vin, thank you for taking the time to leave the Matilda and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Wins N.

Wins N.Sydney, NSW

Refinancing at it's Best

We were looked after by Shane. Shane was very patient and understanding. Helped us throughout the process even gave us a few options and scenario's that was best suitable for us, Even when we changed our mind on the first option.
Shane called when he said he would, always replied on time. Transparent.
Compared to our last experience with a different broker, the whole process with Lendi was a breeze.
Also want to thank Jocy and Tammy who helped during the process.
We were happy with what Lendi provided, ended up going with Bankwest.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.