Lendi (page 3 of 24)

Wins N.

Wins N.Sydney, NSW

Refinancing at it's Best

We were looked after by Shane. Shane was very patient and understanding. Helped us throughout the process even gave us a few options and scenario's that was best suitable for us, Even when we changed our mind on the first option.
Shane called when he said he would, always replied on time. Transparent.
Compared to our last experience with a different broker, the whole process with Lendi was a breeze.
Also want to thank Jocy and Tammy who helped during the process.
We were happy with what Lendi provided, ended up going with Bankwest.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.

TAT

TATSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lower rate and the loan I wanted

The whole process was very easy. My personal loan specialist (Rhishi) was great. He saved me a bunch of money by getting me the loan I wanted with a much lower interest rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi and Rishi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

I’d recommend Lendi to everyone I know of my family and friends, they were helpful, truthful and kind, the communication is excellent.
They were always on time and approachable.
Really appreciate their help.

Exceptional after sales service

Ron has stayed in touch constantly walking me through the process from the time my loan was handed over to him till settlement, no surprises transition from one lender was smooth and I now have a much more competitive rate, well done Ron and team,

Benny P

Benny PNortheast, VIC

Julio Sanchez is a legend.

I usually dont do reviews, but Julio was spot on and i got recommended to him by a work mate and she stated how happy she was with him as well. He got our family over the line with the best home deal.

In the process of trying to get a fixed rate with lendi at the minute, so you could say i am a repeat customer.

Alex

AlexNorth West Tasmania

I can’t recommend highly enough

Lendi provided regular updates on the loan progress and responded to every email and request almost immediately. I had direct contact numbers and was able to upload required documents online after work so the process did not interfere with my work day hours.

S Harris

S Harris North Queensland, QLD

Good Australian company

I have been in contact with Lendi for around a year. Trying to help improve my financial situation and prospective consolidation of debt. Always had great advice from call centre to the agents looking after my case. After being lost in the system over Christmas. I had found it hard to get hold of anyone that was dealing with my application. Hopefully that has been resolved and won't happen to anyone else. That was the only downside to the whole experience.
My new Agent has been fantastic. Hes kept me up to date, is knowledgeable and found the best lender for my situation. Has been very easy to contact ( i appreciatethat as they must be busy with multiple cases). And everything submitted.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your agent and Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy experience

Fantastic service. Quick and easy. Nearly everything was taken care of for us, apart from the identification verification obviously. Can't fault them. Communication was open and often. And the rate they negotiated for us was excellent.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional from start to finish!

Amazing attentive customer service. Nothing unexpected. With me the whole way. Could not have wished for a better experience. Now we are saving a lot of money. Very excited! And continued support even after the deal has been done.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andokerst, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

Alec Makarein

Alec Makarein

Homestar Gold - fantastic package

The online method of processing is most impressive. Thorough, easy and great communication from the team. Information is clear and comprehensive but easy to understand. This overall Home Loan package is an ideal model for us paying down a mortgage in the current financial climate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alec, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Practical and Efficient

1. Quick response.
2. They took into consideration all our re-financing options.
3. Guided us through the whole process.
4. Frequent updates.
5. Were open to answer all our queries.
6. Kept in touch after the process was finalised.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Alex has been a STAR!

It has been tough during the early COVID months this year when banks were all slow to act and hesitant to even consider any loan. Especially with the low interest, it was a good time refinance. Alex has been helping us all the way. We had the outcome we wanted to start the knock and rebuild which we are commencing soon.

Relationship manager -Lendi

We received great service with the team, they followed up and held our hand along the process. We were kept informed and were treated with respect. We felt like we were listened to and provided with great advice

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mirella, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got us the best rate with a minimum of fuss

I was getting charged a high rate with the Greater Bank. They didn't want to help reduce it. We looked on line for other rates. Next thing I got a call from Aaron at Lendi. He explained everything in detail to us & said he could help with a better rate. He was so professional & very patient with us. We weren't very cluey doing things on line but helped by talking us through it. He came up with a rate 1% cheaper than we were paying. Thank you Aaron and thank you Lendi. You found the right product for us.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

I am very happy with the service Lendi provided . My home loan app was very smooth and I was kept informed through ever step of the process and when ever we had a question Our broker was onlt too happy to help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.